Royals -.5 1st 5 +140 $100
    Royals -1.5 game +160 $100

Best bet
    Royals o/3.5 -125 $500

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EtRon77 View Post
    I have a list of four today's matches from MLB and NBA, which prepared the best analysts from pinnacle and BetDSI. The price of these four games – 900 USD. Payment after end of last match. People who cooperated with me (also on this board) know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.

I guarantee that at least 3 games will be won.

If you won 4 games – you pay 900 USD
    If you won 3 games – you pay 450 USD

My proposal is directed to big players. People playing a few dollars please don’t clutter my mailbox.
    1st you have to tickle my balls- 2nd pay me 1k for considering - 3rd beg for forgiveness for your spam and then - go fudge urself

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

O's/Rays

O's o/ 3.5 runs -125 $500

El Falso is going to get his azz handed to him today.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Maddon giving him a spot in the rotation over Niemann was just to give Falso a sense of belief - at least thats what i think. He did have some good stuff for a bit, but do not see it coming back- RP very soon and Neimann will rejoin the rotation.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

O's/Rays
    O's -.5 1st 5
    +140 $100

degenerateteen
    degenerateteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

whats your pick on seattle vs oak

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

guthrie slippin- cant believe this- 1st 5 3-0 should have been locked up- now looking iffy

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by degenerateteen View Post
    whats your pick on seattle vs oak
    I passed on it- I like Griffin a lot- I hope he gets it done. Im hoping to see him around as a quality starter for sometime. He helped me late last year on my fantasy teams. I really do not like betting this series- A's-Seattle- like the Cubs/Pitt. Never can get a feel for the game.
    GL how ever you played it. Looking at Nats run line,but im sure most are. Tho will probably pass on that as well. Zimmerman will probably pitch well toady- Lablanc is decent and has done ok pitching against the Nats in relief. and with 5 runs scored so far and 1 yesterday coming from Gio- I dont like laying the run line nor the juice for the Nats outright. But they should get it done both ways. Better plays with less risk in my opinion for later games. GL

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

sucks K.C. couldnt get that xtra run for me. O's dropped the 5th as well. but still turned a small profit for both games.
    looking for 2 more big plays for 2nitght. Cashing both.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

HP how do you feel about red sox tt o3.5 ? Only way I see them not getting at least 4 is if Pettite throws a gem.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Boston/yanks

Boston 0/3.5 -120 $500

its hard to a grip on what expect out of Dempster tonight, but do believe Pettitte will give up 4 before leaving.
    Thoughts 6-3 Boston -the over 8 and R.Sox RL look nice and may decide to play a bit on them in a bit. Tho I never like betting against Pettitte- seems like when he is needed most he delivers a nice outing. hope that is not the case 2night. tho 3.5 for Boston is very playable. W or L , no way i could pass on it.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    HP how do you feel about red sox tt o3.5 ? Only way I see them not getting at least 4 is if Pettite throws a gem.
    saw your post after I wrote my play- i agree to your point exactly regarding the o/3.5. Tho Pettitte may be solid for a few innings- i cant see him not giving up runs tonight. but again as i stated above- sometimes he just shows up when needed badly- and they do need a win tonight. but this Boston line up is hot and wouldnt play u/3.5 for certain. If Dempster gets hit tonight it will probably come in one inning. Tho he is capable of being on spot tonight.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.

Also Ross.. Napoli and Gomes all have great success against Pettitte then you factor in Pedroia .. Ellsbury and Salty ... And a yankees bullpen that has no identity this early and you have to expect at least 4.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Also Ross.. Napoli and Gomes all have great success against Pettitte then you factor in Pedroia .. Ellsbury and Salty ... And a yankees bullpen that has no identity this early and you have to expect at least 4.
    Thats the way i'm seeing it, tho sometimes those past batting stats dont come into factor- but Im nearly certain they do tonight. Im already on it so no turning back now. I dont have a bad feeling about it at all. Not to say thats a auto win,but feels good. i felt the same way w/ the O's today. KC was a bit on the ? side (TT) ,but still played it because of the feeling I had with them -1.5 game. i had 5-2 on paper and went with it- tho felt stronger about the run line and should have went heavy with that. sometimes over thinking is just as bad as no thinking. I feel real good about the play and it sounds as if you do as well. Hope we hit it

SOUP
    One game at a Time.

4/4/13 5:46pm $240.00 $200.00 Pending 4/4/13 7:05pm MLB Baseball 967 Boston Red Sox Over 3½ -120* vs New York Yankees (R Dempster - R must Start A Pettitte - L must Start). Lets get it !!

YankThunder06
    YankThunder06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should of slammed the os RL!~ couldnt do it

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by YankThunder06 View Post
    Should of slammed the os RL!~ couldnt do it

ya- i liked that as well- i played the 1st 5 instead and lost- Dumb on my part.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

4/4/13 5:46pm $240.00 $200.00 Pending 4/4/13 7:05pm MLB Baseball 967 Boston Red Sox Over 3½ -120* vs New York Yankees (R Dempster - R must Start A Pettitte - L must Start). Lets get it !!

GL to us both

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Its getting a little scary now- Pettitte being the Yanks savor 2night.