C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

MLB Season Predictions - I like Phillies 20/1 futures.

I looked at 5 predictions and 4 out of 5 had the Tigers playing the Nats in the world series... BORING. I hate this group think crap.

AL
    East - Blue Jays
    Central - Tigers
    West - Angels
    WC - Tampa

NL - Nats
    Central - Cards
    West - Dodgers
    WC - Philly

WS - Angels over Phillies

AL MVP - Miguel Cabrera
    NL MVP - Bryce Harper
    NL CY Young - Steve Strassburg
    AL CY Young - David Price
    AL HR Champ - Albert Pujols
    NL HR Champ - Giancarlo Stanton

Underrated - I like the Phillies futures a lot at 20/1. Everybody is picking the Nats to win the East with Braves #2. I'm not buying the Upton boys hype and I think Philly bounces back. IF they get into the playoffs and I think they do then they are a dangerous team with 3 nasty SPs. I was targeting Roy Halloday in fantasy because I do think he bounces back. A couple years ago the Phils were the clear favorite and people thought it was unfair to have 3 ACES and now they are sitting here at 16/1? Give me that and have a decent shot at hedging if they make the playoffs. Look at how the Giants run though the playoffs with their pitching and weak hitting. Philly is closer to doing this than people think and the psychology is down on them after last year. Ben Revere is going to be good and the team will bounce back. The hitting won't be as good as a few years ago but all they need to do is get into the playoffs and they have as good of a shot as anybody if not better.

I think the Royals will be good. They will fight for a wild card.

The Yankees will be down and the thing is this team might not make the playoffs for 3 years. They really need to rebuild. I like the Yanks under 85 wins. The rest of the division is tough, Toronto, Tampa, Baltimore and even Boston.

In fantasy baseball I'd target Jacoby Ellsbury, Adam Jones, Bryce Harper, Adrian Gonzalez, Michael Morse, Will Middlebrooks, Matt Napoli, Salvador Perez, Ian Desmond, Josh Rutledge.

I like the risk reward on pitchers Roy Halloday, Jeff Samardzjia, Clay Bucholtz, closer Grilli. I like Yu Darvish.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Buried

C-Gold

What about drafting my pitchers?

Yu Darvish
    Clay Bucholz
    Jason Grilli?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    What about drafting my pitchers?

Yu Darvish
    Clay Bucholz
    Jason Grilli?
    Making fun of my lions prediction, but you had this? Come on man.. Pitchers worked out, but everything else totally wrong, lol

C-Gold

Everybody got the blue gays wrong
    I got the Tigers right, like everybody.
    I got the Angels wrong.
    I picked Tampa for the wild card which is legit
    Everybody got the Nats wrong.
    I got St. Louis right like everybody else
    The dodgers will win the west so I am right.

I was wrong on Philly, I thought Roy Halloday would come back to form but the guy got hurt. I went to one of those sites and like all 5 experts picked the Tigers/Nats world series so whatever.