konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Beware Buying mlb,com games with the SBR mlb.com gift card

Ok I purchase mlb the games for my pc every year on MLB.com so I got the MLB gift card here from SBR. I got on the site and it doesnt list the gift card option for the games.
    After a few calls they told me this is coming in a few days ....it will be added
    So If your planning on the MLB gift card you will probably have to pay the first month which is 24 or 19 depending on what you want.
    Im happy they are adding the option when they told me no I said how does your site not take a MLB gift card for your own product insane

So bottom line is its coming he didnt give me the exact date but said im sure they dont want you to miss the begining of the season ....I reminded him the season starts today he said oh

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

One thing they havent fixed up to this year is ......I give my sign in to my brothers and nephew and it works for all of us. The only time we have trouble is when we are all watching the Mets if its a good game it freezes and sometimes it doesnt let you in an says to many users but thats rare

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I have had issues watching games from different parts of the U.S.. It will freeze your account and it's a pain to unfreeze it.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I have had issues watching games from different parts of the U.S.. It will freeze your account and it's a pain to unfreeze it.
    Your server is weak

High3rEl3m3nt

Not quite. I do not remember the exact message, but it had to do with dual account use. I had to call and tell someone that I was the only one using the account and was in Florida for business.

High3rEl3m3nt

I am not knocking the service...it's awesome and has improved greatly. I think this is the 5th year in a row that I have subscribed to it.

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Ok I purchase mlb the games for my pc every year on MLB.com so I got the MLB gift card here from SBR. I got on the site and it doesnt list the gift card option for the games.
    After a few calls they told me this is coming in a few days ....it will be added
    So If your planning on the MLB gift card you will probably have to pay the first month which is 24 or 19 depending on what you want.
    Im happy they are adding the option when they told me no I said how does your site not take a MLB gift card for your own product insane

So bottom line is its coming he didnt give me the exact date but said im sure they dont want you to miss the begining of the season ....I reminded him the season starts today he said oh

That is crazy funny. He didn't even know when the season started.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Thanks. I called them last week asking if I could use the MLB gift card for games, and of course they said no; no mention of adding it, either.

Glad to hear they changed their tune on this.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

lol people actually watch bases.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    lol people actually watch bases.

Nothing better than a great pitchers dual

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i think the first month is free anyway on ipad??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Are you having insomnia konck? Watching a baseball game on PC would put me to sleep in less than 10 minutes.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Are you having insomnia konck? Watching a baseball game on PC would put me to sleep in less than 10 minutes.
    Its great background music when at work tho!!

I assume you guys are talking about mlb.tv. OP english is horrid. I throw mlb.tv on, on my playbook and plug it into my hd tv. Perfect quality and super simple. Archive feature is excellent.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post