BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

It's the best day of the year. First full day of MLB!!!!!! Today's pick?

I bet the Pirates early figuring the public would be on them as well for this game.
    I have bad news though, Mcdubbly is on the Pirates also, that scares me.
    If Landers likes them with him, I may lose it.

It's my favorite day of the year boys.
    I start out small the first month or so and watch as many games as possible.
    I got the Pirates -120 last night betting it early but looks like you're gonna have to lay some more juice on them if you waited.

Can't wait to fade Landers for a full season. Hopefully he doesn't quit at times like last year and cut my additional income off fading him. I need my cash cow going strong all year.

Good luck to your favorite teams this year.

My World series prediction?
    Almost impossible not to involve California teams this year with playoff talk.

I'll say the Dodgers beat the Blue Jays in 7!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Benny you're irrelevant in Players Talk, hit the poker forum or sub forums and gain some respect, then come play with the big dogs.

You're as interesting as a crutch. If you wanna private message me, I can maybe give you some tips on thread topics and making.

No one cares about your picks or predictions.

Popcorn

Twizzlers.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Benny you're irrelevant in Players Talk, hit the poker forum or sub forums and gain some respect, then come play with the big dogs.

You're as interesting as a crutch. If you wanna private message me, I can maybe give you some tips on thread topics and making.

No one cares about your picks or predictions.

Popcorn

Twizzlers.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Deemer

BennyBigNuts

Deem, unfortunately you could never post-up enough to even have a conversation with me in MLB brah. You can't pay me in boxes of pizza bites from your mother's freezer when you lose.
    $50 bets don't exist lol. Your pennies can't entertain real sports bettors.
    Keep making videos of your huge action ("Going BIG today guys, I bet $170 to win $100") hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
    You dick. Keep embarrassing yourself shitstain.
    You'll quit your MLB thread by July after you join Landers as one of the worst on here and realize everyone just entertains you to fade you.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I don't quit threads, my basketball one is up 23 units over 250 plays, start a thread and track before you write checks your scared ass can't cash. Maybe if you had 200 to pony up for PRO we could talk a sidebet, broke dik

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Why be negative, i appreciate his post, im excited too! I often fade bigdeem...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Landers is probably on the Angels, Mets, Giants, Cardinals

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I don't quit threads, my basketball one is up 23 units over 250 plays, start a thread and track before you write checks your scared ass can't cash. Maybe if you had 200 to pony up for PRO we could talk a sidebet, broke dik

LOL, $200? Did you really just say that?
    Dude, you could NEVER post-up with me in MLB. You need to stick to your horseface videos of big action from mommy's basement brah.
    Put up ANY amount of money you want. I can send it to any mod on here to hold.
    But don't come at me with some "I got my daddy's allowance" bullshit saying you wanna put up $500 lol.
    This isn't the BrockLander's zone brah. Where they phantom their lives and try and act out a dream.
    MLB is where the real money talks.
    You have ZERO chance to even chime in with your just reached puberty voice.
    And that's just reality.
    I laugh everytime I see your name on this forum cuz all I see flashing in my head is "Im going BIGGGGGGGGGG today boys. 170 to win 100"
    ROFL
    Jesus Christ. What's funnier the bet or the price of the bet?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Why be negative, i appreciate his post, im excited too! I often fade bigdeem...

Deemer has no choice but to hate. He lives in his parents fukking attic. He has a grill that Mister Ed would laugh at. He bets pennies. He jerks off to people viewing a thread he makes on SBR.COM. He's from the suburbs. He's clueless to the real world. Borderline virgin unless he's sucked a few cacks in the boys locker rooms after a hard-fought swim meet (There's no way this homo ever played a real sport). He's just a Brock Landers in training. The secondary cash cow of this forum, PERIOD.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    LOL, $200? Did you really just say that?
    Dude, you could NEVER post-up with me in MLB. You need to stick to your horseface videos of big action from mommy's basement brah.
    Put up ANY amount of money you want. I can send it to any mod on here to hold.
    But don't come at me with some "I got my daddy's allowance" bullshit saying you wanna put up $500 lol.
    This isn't the BrockLander's zone brah. Where they phantom their lives and try and act out a dream.
    MLB is where the real money talks.
    You have ZERO chance to even chime in with your just reached puberty voice.
    And that's just reality.
    I laugh everytime I see your name on this forum cuz all I see flashing in my head is "Im going BIGGGGGGGGGG today boys. 170 to win 100"
    ROFL
    Jesus Christ. What's funnier the bet or the price of the bet?
    170 bucks is a lot to some people .. its a decent size bet for me .. not the smallest .. not the largest ..

id rather throw my 170 on beer and some weed but thats just me

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Nuggetz....PM me your card. Thanks