Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

Go! Go! Astros!!!!!!

Taking them at +145. New unis, new manager, new attitude, national TV. They might suck the rest of the year, but they'll win tonight!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

:Might: ... we're gonna be in the shitter for several more years before we sniff some decent seasons. One thing I give them credit for last year, they fought hard. Interested to see what Porter does for this team. The lineup is so awful though. Still f-ing weird to think of them in the AL after growing up in Houston and watching NL all my life. I would love to see them put the Rangers on their asses though. Msot of my friends are Rangers fans, so I would laugh my ass off.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

I actually think they can win 60 games this year with Porter as manager. This guy is a breath of fresh air after the low-keyness of Brad Mills the last couple of years. He even has the players practicing shaking hands after a win. Kind of reminds me of when Valvano had his team practice cutting the nets down. This team will be challenging sooner than people think.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

We'll see man. Farm system definitely on its way back up and that's where it starts.