My first post in awhile but have been havving success as of late.

Red Sox under 8.5- both pitchers have been close to lights out in
there last starts and the with the Mariners offense not being a huge power house I think they wont score much. Add in Felix, who has been lights out against boston and I think he will continue it today.

Twins ml- The twins have over a 600 winning percentage at home and have beaten the Tigers four times this year out of five mathcups. The twins have scored six runs or more in all there wins and just sweep the tigers last time they came to the metrodome. Also the tigers are starting a call up lefty who had a era over 4 in the minors. The twins have a 280 average and average just under 5 runs a game

Angels over 10- Both teams average around 5 to 5 1/2 runs per game. Santana has his first start since coming off the DL and didnt have very good starts before put on the DL and dont count on him coming off and throwing a jem. Baltimore is throwing Hernadez who has been decent but with the angels offense of late i think the offense will continue tonight. Count on the over tonight and tons of runs.