Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    *Vogelsong is hands down a better pitcher then Sanchez. There's no comparison.
    *Detroit isn't hitting. The Giants are.
    *The Giants have the momentum.
    *The Giants have proven they can win on the road.
    *Just on value alone you have to take S.F at +140. You're gonna lay all that juice with the worst pitcher in the rotation, knowing Detroit's not hitting? Do what you want. SF is the OBVIOUS PLAY.
    Convince me otherwise. "The Lock" is gonna come in and talk about line movement, the public, the setup, his conspiracy theories blah blah blah... That's not capping. That's a fukkn fairy tail. Good luck with that.
    Tigers are a diff team at home?? They have much better hitters?

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Too much juice with the Tigers. Need to drop $30 to win just $20. Might have to go with the tt instead of picking a side, or no play maybe.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Tigers are a diff team at home?? They have much better hitters?
    Yah, theyre better at home. Do they have better hittters? Possibly. You have to look at whats happened in the playoffs up to this point, though. The Giants have out hit the Tigers by far.

In 14 games the S.F Giants have put up 63 Runs.
    In 11 games Detroit has put up 39 Runs.

If youre not that familiar with Baseball that stat might not mean that much to you but trust me. It's huge. As of right now the Giants are hitting better.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Don't question me. Yeah it's gonna be chalky. Pound it without mercy and collect your winnings after the game. It's that simple.
    ok i'm doing exactly this

Mikail don't fukk me here pal

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

is this a lock of the century?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    is this a lock of the century?
    LOL. Its the biggest toss up of the playoffs if you ask me. I could see both teams winning but the Giants at plus money and being the hotter team makes sense to me. But thats just me...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

gotta give Mikail one thing...

he got the best #

10-12c better

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck man, at that price you'll be needing it

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Not sure about lock of the century, but definitely riding with you for Game 3 GL!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Fielder was safe at 1B

Foot came off the bag

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

[QUOTE=Mantle7;16547620Its the biggest toss up of the playoffs if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Contradicts other posts you've made in this thread?

Isn't Vogelsong clearly the best pitcher blah blah blah?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Contradicts other posts you've made in this thread?

Isn't Vogelsong clearly the best pitcher blah blah blah?
    Well. 2-0 in the second inning so yah... I'd say so. Lol.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

If he gets outta here, it aint over yet. We will score at least 2 runs

Mantle7
    Death Stare

The Lock, come on man. Let's hear it. What happened? Vegas set a trap? Line movement was a hoax?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

*Vogelsong is hands down a better pitcher then Sanchez. There's no comparison.
    *Detroit isn't hitting. The Giants are.
    *The Giants have the momentum.
    *The Giants have proven they can win on the road.
    *Just on value alone you have to take S.F at +140. You're gonna lay all that juice with the worst pitcher in the rotation, knowing Detroit's not hitting? Do what you want. SF is the OBVIOUS PLAY.
    Convince me otherwise. "The Lock" is gonna come in and talk about line movement, the public, the setup, his conspiracy theories blah blah blah... That's not capping. That's a fukkn fairy tail. Good luck with that.
    Want my opinion? There it is from yesterday.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Sanchez gonna man up and come out for the 3rd inning? Or fake an injury?

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Glad I stayed away. I thought the Tigers would win but the price was too high on them.

jkhan720
    jkhan720's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

looks like youre the one that got pounded

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

A lot of wrong on this board this weekend. A lot of wrong. You think if you take the time to make a thread, it is one of your better plays. That and you are laying juice, you would think chances are great of hitting it.

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol worst thread ever. Please stop posting !

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    I don't buy into suspicious lines in the post season. I like to bet on momentum and bet on the unexpected.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Giantssssssssss

Goat Milk

i bet way more than i said i would

fukk me`

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I LOL'd.
    Still laughing?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

How many units are you up lifetime betting "obvious plays"?

You keep making me LOL, Mick.
    Yah, it's working out great. How are those "suspicious lines" working for you?

Goat Milk

Mantle should I take Tigers again game 4? I'm sick of losing my role betting baseball. I can't see Tigers getting swept. They had the bases jacked with 1 out. 1 hit and we woulda won that game

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Mantle should I take Tigers again game 4? I'm sick of losing my role betting baseball. I can't see Tigers getting swept. They had the bases jacked with 1 out. 1 hit and we woulda won that game
    Nah, man. Cain is pitching game 4. Don't want to fade Cain in this spot.I'm not sure if Scherzer or Verlander is pitching but Detroit's just not hitting. They can't come up with the big hits. They had Cabrera up with bases loaded and he pops out to shortstop. Not good. They haven't scored in 2 games and now they have to face S.F's best pitcher. I'd take the Giants or wait for NBA to start.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

A lot of ego and emotions in this thread. They do not win long term.

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

bet 1 million on tigers game 4

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tigers shouldn't have lost.

don't bet game 4. MLB is a fukking joke this year.

Mantle, I usually read your analysis, but you're wrong, Tigers are the way better team. Just like the Rangers were the better team last year, but they still lost, BUT THEY DIDN'T GET SWEPT!!!

Fukk this. It's not they lost, it's the way they lose. They get shutout at home during game 3 of WS?? This team has Fielder, the home run king, and they have Cabrera, the Triple Crown king. And Lincecum can shut them out??

Nah, somethings up. They're sending a message to their fans. Rangers get shutout at home during the Wildcard. Yankees get swept. Now the Tigers....

You can try to chase with the crazy juice on G4, but I'm laying off. MLB is an absolute joke.

illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Im going to bet my entire bank roll on Game 3, Detriot have lost 2 games, so the 3rd is a lock.
    Fail proof strategy.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anybody that buys into suspicious lines and line movement must be new at this. Lines and movement have proven to mean absolutely nothing all year long.
    The goal of the oddsmaker is all systems lead to zero. If you play line movements all year, you should be at 50%. They just bleed the juice from system players.

Why? Because they're not stupid. They'll be people who play line movements, and they'll be people who fade line movements. If one side of the system becomes successful, everyone jumps on it, then you'll see the other side winning.

Look at the dogs for the season, someone posted mid-season, and if you played dogs, you'd be up +1 unit. Uncanny.

You can even start looking at each team, and their +/- units of the year will be eerily near 0.

You can say I'm full of sh*t but if you've done this long enough, you know everything I say is true.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

Mantle, I usually read your analysis, but you're wrong, Tigers are the way better team. Just like the Rangers were the better team last year, but they still lost, BUT THEY DIDN'T GET SWEPT!!!

Fukk this. It's not they lost, it's the way they lose. They get shutout at home during game 3 of WS?? This team has Fielder, the home run king, and they have Cabrera, the Triple Crown king. And Lincecum can shut them out??

Nah, somethings up. They're sending a message to their fans. Rangers get shutout at home during the Wildcard. Yankees get swept. Now the Tigers....

You can try to chase with the crazy juice on G4, but I'm laying off. MLB is an absolute joke.
    Shouldnt have won? Why? Detroit wasnt able to come up with the big hits. The Giants did. Its not like they scored runs of errors or Detroit got robbed.

Way better team? come on, man. Giants had the better record in the regular season and they are steam rolling through Detroit. In the playoffs The Giants have put up 65 Runs in 15 games. Detroit has put up 39 Runs in 12 games. San Francsisco has hit better then Detroit during the playoffs by far.

Sounds like you lost some money and we've all been there before. Goat asked me a question and I gave my opinion and I said take the Giants or dont bet it at all. You just cant bet on a team thats not hitting when they have to face The Giants best pitcher.

BOL

Mantle7
    Death Stare

The goal of the oddsmaker is all systems lead to zero. If you play line movements all year, you should be at 50%. They just bleed the juice from system players.

Why? Because they're not stupid. They'll be people who play line movements, and they'll be people who fade line movements. If one side of the system becomes successful, everyone jumps on it, then you'll see the other side winning.

Look at the dogs for the season, someone posted mid-season, and if you played dogs, you'd be up +1 unit. Uncanny.

You can even start looking at each team, and their +/- units of the year will be eerily near 0.

You can say I'm full of sh*t but if you've done this long enough, you know everything I say is true.
    Hey, im not saying youre full of shit but i disagree. I dont buy into the "suspicious line" theory and from what i saw line movement meant absolutely nothing all year. Tonight is a perfect example of that.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Im not sure what youre implying. I know who Fielder is and I know who Carbrera is but what else is there to say other then theyre not hitting? Its not like theyre on the take.

First 1234 Last