Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Ray's Picks

6/25

Yes sir. After taking a break from betting after winning quite a bit on basketball I'm back to bet on baseball. Last year, I ended down only about 3 units and I'm shooting for 52% this year. So far my ytd with sports starting in June is 4-3 (+10.99 units). My picks today are as follows:

NY Mets +105 (1 Unit)
    Toronto Blue Jays -120 (1.2 Units)
    Boston Red Sox -130 (1.3 Units (Square, I know))
    NY Yankees -110 (1.1 Units)

Hoping for at least 3-1

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Good job postin your Mets play half way through the game. And next time you want to claim a record. Post the link to your past threads. Oh yea like all the plays except Mets, and Red Sox.

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Good job postin your Mets play half way through the game. And next time you want to claim a record. Post the link to your past threads. Oh yea like all the plays except Mets, and Red Sox.
    Well, I'm keeping up to date on my spreadsheet, so you can check that out. I'm not claiming I'm great (after all, I'm shooting for 52% this season), and yeah, you're right, next time I wont post a pick if the game is halfway through, sorry 'bout that. I made the picks last night (which is why the lines are slightly different then what they probably are right now) and didn't think to post them until right now (plus, I'm at work and didn't have time)

Oh, and most of my units come from a throwaway bet I did on the USA/Spain soccer game where it was mainly luck. But hey, someone gives you +950, you take it.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Wow. Rays Phi over cashes in the 2nd inning. Way too easy. Congrats to who ever had it.

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under

So yesterday I went 2-2 because Smoltz didn't feel like pitching. It would've been alright had I broke even, but I didn't. Overall though, it came down to only losing .5 of a unit but still, every loss hurts.

Here are my picks today:

Chicago White Sox -105 (1.05 Unit)
    The line is still close, giving the cubs a little edge as the favorite. Contreras' era and w/l record might look a little scary, but he seems to have settled in, going 8 IP in 2 of his last three games, both of those giving up no ER. For a 37 year old, he can still pitch and the game rests on whether he'll go 7-8 innings.

Tigers/Astros o7 1/2 -110 (1.1 Unit)
    Detroit Tigers -122 (1.2 Units)
    Wally and Justin are wildly inconsistent, thought Verlander seems to have settled down a bit. With the Tigers having a team BA of .332 in the past 7 days, I could see them completely rocking Wally Rodriguez and Verlander going 7 innings.

Lunch Money Parlay Time!

Yes, it only costs me $5 for lunch.

NY Yankees RL -105
    BoSox RL +125
    LA Dodgers RL +120
    LA Angels RL +105

Risk $5 tom win 94