Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Pinnacle WS Odds

Tigers win -145
    Field +129

Seriously? Although they don't have home field advantage? I don't have a lot of experience in future betting in baseball but is this not surprising?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like Cards

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

home field means jack shit in baseball....i just said in the tigers fans thread they would be favs, whats the surprise? cards starting pitching has some issues, carp still a ways off from being himself, waino is worn down after a long yr fresh off tommy john , det has some serious lumber in thier lineup that wont be as easy to get away with not having ++ stuff, nats and sf lineups not all that great so cards guys have gotten by with smart pitching and savvy,,starting pitching adv goes to det hands down,,lineups rather even, cards have the pen adv and this could be huge, they bring in guys with electric stuff and have several of them while det pen shaky and cards been known to rally in the WS, intangibles gotta be adv cards, but starting pitching the most important thing and det starters have big time stuff so of coarse they the favs..

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Its Tigers year

Neither NL team will stand a fukkin chance

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Its Tigers year

Neither NL team will stand a fukkin chance
    you right, cards suck, they never have a chance, but somehow they just keep getting "lucky"

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

tigers have. No weaknesses right now besides some relief pitching but its improving

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

This just really seems like the Tiger's year even though they werent that impressive in the regular season. Their starting pitching has been lights out, granted it was vs. the A's and the Yankees. I fully expect them to win the series and be favorites going into next year with VMart coming back and if we can resign Sanchez.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

ok thanks for replies