Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Biggest Bet Of The Year Tomorrow On Tigers

I know Baseball doesn't make sense some times and anything is possible but I've looked at this from every possible angle and I just don't see how the Tigers could possibly lose tomorrow UNLESS Valverde blows the save which has me contemplating First 5. You guys know the deal, the Yankees simply cannot hit. They've been shut down by mediocre pitchers, pitchers that are nowhere near Verlanders level. Hughes will more then likely be rocked by Detroit tomorrow. Hughes never strings two good starts in a row together. It's gambling and nothing is for sure but Im gonna take my chances here with all that juice. I need to do a little more capping and make sure Brock and Deem aren't on the Tigers tomorrow before I place my bet. No offense, Brock. Fukk you, Deem. Don't even think about getting all cute for the SBR boys tomorrow and post a video play unless you're taking NY.

BOL, Gentleman.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I agree, can't see an angle to play the Yanks besides the "since everything points to a Tigers win, take Yanks" angle. Might be on it for a good amount as well.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

The ALCS now shifts to Detroit, inComerica Park as the Detroit Tigers looks to put a strangle hold, 3-0lead on the New York Yankees. See why we think the Yankees batsfinally break out and an OVER cashes in this series for the firsttime.

Believe it or not the pressure isoff New York

Yes,the Yankees are down 0-2 with their Captain on the side lines butDetroit will now be in front of their home fans with their ace on themound and will be expected to win without a doubt in any ones mind,resulting in pressure shifting heavily to the Tigers shoulders nowwith expectations to shut this series down.

TheYankees are down and out but are also a wounded dog and are still asleeping giant. Getting away from Yankee Stadium and their home fanboos, may be just what the doctor ordered. Teams in New Yorksposition are always the most dangerous because they have nothing tolose and that actually results in freeing their minds and playingloose.

Allwe will hear about pregame is about how Justin Verlander had anamazing series against the A's, striking out 22 in two games andthere is no doubt about it he was nothing short of amazing butnormally when we have the media stuff things like this down ourthroats, things tend to go the other away. One must remember, JustinVerlander is human after all.

Hehas given up a home run to A-Rod, Granderson, Ichiro, Teixera andSwisher. While Russell Martin is hitting .400 off him, Gardner at.375 (we'll see if he gets a start to give the Yankee line up a sparkwith Jeter out) and Chavez at .333.

Phil Hughes

Hughes gets theball tonight and is a significant under dog at +165 while the totalis at 7. Phil was outstanding in his last post season start against astruggling Baltimore line up but he was not able to avoid giving upthe HR ball which he has done all year long. Hughes has given up acrazy high 36 home runs this year in 198 innings pitched and we allknow the Tigers love mashing the long ball.

Phil has been athis worst on the road with a 4.76 ERA, giving up 105 hits in just 90innings pitched, resulting in 42 earned runs. This Tigers line up hasbeen hitting great pitching all post season long, imagine what theyare going to do to mediocre pitching in their home ball park wherethey love hitting?

Miguel Cabreraeats Hughes alive, hitting .450 off him with 4 home runs and 9 RBI,Johnny Peralta and Andy Dirks are both hitting .500 off him, the restof Detroits line ups numbers aren't worth mentioning cause its such asmall sample size, about 2-3 AB's each.

Take the OVER 7

Youcan get OVER 7 at even money or +105 at 5Dimes right now. Wedefinitely see this game being a bit crazy tonight in terms of runsscored. We won't make a play on the side cause we lean the Yankeesbut just don't just Hughes enough in this spot.

Yankees– Tigers OVER 7 is our MLB Pick of the Day.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

what u think? i need this fkn one after last nights San Diego debacle.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no argument to be made for the Yanks tonight except- it's sports and anything can happen. That's it

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Man, I used that same theory when the Yankees went up against Sanchez last game and it really bit me in the ass. They pounded Sanchez before they faced him in the playoffs but the bats for New York are simply dead. I love Baseball, I played my whole life, but it's almost painful to watch these guys play. I honestly don't think I'm going to watch the game. It's that bad. Cano 0-27 in the playoffs, Arod is just horrible, Grandy will strike out at least 3 times today.

Im not sure about the total but I'm pounding Detroit.

BOL, man.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over is safer if you like the Yanks.

theyknowthescore
    theyknowthescore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    There is no argument to be made for the Yanks tonight except- it's sports and anything can happen. That's it
    they tag verlander at times, they have this saying what goes up must come down, and verlander is a big boy, which means he due for a big fall

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Exactly right. Unless the Yankees bust out of their slump against the best pitcher in the league and Phil Hughes all the sudden becomes a good pitcher on the road this one is easy. *Valverde worries me. I'm leaning First 5. Haven't placed my bet yet.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Yankees are a mess. Arod, Grandy, and Cano hit .100 in the Baltimore series. They're really stinking it up this series as well. There is absolutely nothing that indicates they are going to come out of it. It's not like this has only been going on for a couple games.Jeter was basically carrying the team and now he's down. Verlander needs to be careful pitching to Ibanez but other then that who's gonna hit him?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Honestly, 7 runs seems like 20 with Verlander and the current Yankees line up. Only over I'd take would be Detroit TT Over

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

square bet but its 100% right

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    square bet but its 100% right
    Pet peeve when I see posts like this. Who the fuk cards square or sharp? Winners r winners even if its considered sharp or square.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Pet peeve when I see posts like this. Who the fuk cards square or sharp? Winners r winners even if its considered sharp or square.
    shut up you *
    Last edited by shari91; 10-16-12 at 05:47 PM. Reason: forum policy

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    shut up you *
    You're sharp... Lol
    Last edited by shari91; 10-16-12 at 05:47 PM. Reason: edited quote

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Who fukin gives a fuk? I'm "sharp" you're "square." Shut the fuk up with that shit. Just fukin pick the winners and move on.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

don't do it Mantle. when it seems too good to be true it usually is

Don't follow the squares tonight everyone and there mama will be on JV

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Hard to argue with you here....if your biggest bet is in the hands of Verlander....you didnt go too wrong...lets be honest Verlander is the best player in MLB...if you had choice of the league when starting a new team...he is FIRST pick....if there is not AMAZING value betting against him, I dont lay a penny against him....and that when you find value in the regular season....value betting against him in the playoffs.....might equal to cashing ZERO dollars.....the guy is $ and every player @ bat knows he has the mental advantage....he could very easily go throw 9 shutout innings....he is consistent....a great player.....Yanks pitcher is not consistent and a decent player....If your betting tonight....it HAS to be on detroit or nothing....* if you do bet yanks, Id lay yanks -2 as they must have hit a long ball....b/c verlander is not getting picked apart with singles..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

For a reason patty....same reason people put their $ on Jordan....

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Officially on the Tigers ML -175 now for $6. BOL to us Mantle and Tigers backers.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Officially on the Tigers ML -175 now for $6. BOL to us Mantle and Tigers backers.
    lol dang 6 bucks?

you better hope JV comes thru our else its all over for you!!!

pattymayo

Looks like your boy BigDeem is on Detroit too.

And Goat Milk

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Gl mantle

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Looks like your boy BigDeem is on Detroit too.

And Goat Milk
    That mother fukker... What's the play, Patty? I can't bet Yankees. Detroit TT Over?

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I know Baseball doesn't make sense some times and anything is possible but I've looked at this from every possible angle and I just don't see how the Tigers could possibly lose tomorrow UNLESS Valverde blows the save which has me contemplating First 5. You guys know the deal, the Yankees simply cannot hit. They've been shut down by mediocre pitchers, pitchers that are nowhere near Verlanders level. Hughes will more then likely be rocked by Detroit tomorrow. Hughes never strings two good starts in a row together. It's gambling and nothing is for sure but Im gonna take my chances here with all that juice. I need to do a little more capping and make sure Brock and Deem aren't on the Tigers tomorrow before I place my bet. No offense, Brock. Fukk you, Deem. Don't even think about getting all cute for the SBR boys tomorrow and post a video play unless you're taking NY.

BOL, Gentleman.

Bad news Mantle LittleDeemEMO is on Det.

Brock is not posting plays so Im sure hes on Detroit also just not gonna claim it.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I'd feed Deem my moms cat if he'd just withdraw his Detroit bet

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Fading Deem would be the only way I'd ever bet on the Yankees again, Donkeys. I'm actually considering it...

Donkeys2012

Fading Deem would be the only way I'd ever bet on the Yankees again, Donkeys. I'm actually considering it...
    Yea the Yanks fukked me on Sunday also. FUKK them

If only we could confirm if brock reloaded again and is on Detroit.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Verlander. All star game repeat. It CAN happen.

Donkeys2012

I'd feed Deem my moms cat if he'd just withdraw his Detroit bet
    I think Deem may prefer if you offered up a dog.

pattymayo

did you lock in Det yet Mantle? With Deem and Goat Milk on them that play is mushed already. yanks RL if anything, figure most are on Det RL.

I'm on yanks ML however, and biting on the series price.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19516

$175 to win $100 for me
    Nothing to crazy
    Up $50 from yesterdays win on MNF
    So if I lose, I'll be down $125 for the week which would be manageable to come from behind

If I went anymore, I don't I think I can recover and have a winning week if the Tigers lose
    It's more about what I could afford to lose-just managing my money

I also don't advise anybody to go to crazy on Detroit, that bullpen isn't 100% with Papa Grande and Benoit at the back end, if it gets there

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Evil Empire shall rise from the ashes

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    lol dang 6 bucks?

you better hope JV comes thru our else its all over for you!!!
    Omfg, who bets $6? $600.00
    Much easier to post $6, usually everybody understands. Well, everyone except u.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I'm going Detroit first 5. Detroit pen could blow it if it's close. Patty we both might win tonight.

12 Last