Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Al Campanis proven right, Ron Washington lacks the necessities to be a field manager.

In that famous Nightline interview, Campanis said blacks

"may not have some of the necessities to be, let's say, a field manager"

Well after blowing the World Series last year, Ron Washington managed to have his team blow a 13 game lead this season.

Between Obama fukcing up the country and Washington mismanaging this ballclub, is there any doubt that Al Campanis was 100% correct?
    Last edited by Let's Go Rangers; 10-03-12 at 07:19 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    In that famous Nightline interview, Campanis said blacks

"may not have some of the necessities to be, let's say, a field manager"

Well after blowing the World Series last year, Ron Washington managed to have his team blow a 13 game lead this season.

Between Obama fukcing up the country and Washington mismanaging this ballclub, is there any doubt that Al Campanis was 100% correct?
    The country was f'd way before Obama took over.

So what did you say about Boston and Atlanta's managers last season?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

funny i dont recall any white managers taking the rangers to the ws before.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ron didn't drop that routine fly ball in centerfield today....

I nominate this for stupid thread of the month....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, Mikeyanks23, and Maverick22

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The country was f'd way before Obama took over.

So what did you say about Boston and Atlanta's managers last season?
    I dont recall either Boston or Atlanta choking in the 2010 world series, nor did I know either had a 13 game division lead they spit out last year...
    Please provide links

Thanks

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It has become comical how millions of people know blacks are the best running backs, cornerbacks, basketball players but bristle when people say whites are better at some things.

When it counts whites want their money on a black basketball team and blacks want a white tax preparer

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont recall either Boston or Atlanta choking in the 2010 world series, nor did I know either had a 13 game division lead they spit out last year...
    Please provide links

Thanks
    Boston blew a 9 game lead in less than a month. That's worse than what happened with the Rangers this year.

Let's Go Rangers

I disagree

Washingtons teams choke year after year.

Maybe they will turn it around and win it all, but if they do, it wont be because of brilliant managing

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

I disagree

Maybe they will turn it around and win it all, but if they do, it wont be because of brilliant managing
    2 WS in a row is choking? The Yankees make the playoffs every year and have only won 1 WS since 2002. It's not that easy in the playoffs.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, Andy at it again. I love this *********-apologist

Good thing you're not exposed to these fukking ******** or you'd have a clue.... and then what would a liberal do.... I think a liberal's head would explode

O/c, there are good stories on certain sites where liberal neophytes go on about how they were like Andy, then got some real-life learning, and all hell broke loose and they were luck...... FUKK THE FUKKING ***********

lmao

maybe one day you'll learn, Andy. until then, enjoy your nice white neighborhood
    Last edited by baskets; 10-03-12 at 11:13 PM.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    2 WS in a row is choking? The Yankees make the playoffs every year and have only won 1 WS since 2002. It's not that easy in the playoffs.

How many 13 game leads have the Yanks spit out losing the division.

How many times did the Yanks spit out a 3-2 series lead?

How many of those times did they have a 3 run lead late in game 6, only to get outmanaged ?

When the Yanks did the greatest choke in the history of baseball ( up 3-0 vs Boston ) it was just that, a choke

baskets

the signs are everywhere..... the QB's in the NFL.... I've documented this over and over again.... managerial positions in all sports

they are horrific

Washington is a crack addict driving a Ferrari

can't wait to see them lose again this year

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

When in reality...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 10:57 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

he's a coke-head, why is he still managing on the major league level anyway? Affirmative action?? Without question you or I would have lost our jobs after being tested/caught using coke, in most instances. Why sweep it under the rug??? This guy is a POS, and needs to start planning on getting on his President's unemployment and or welfare line after they go out in the 1st rd. which is almost certain to happen....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: baskets

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Racist and phukkin stupid thread

Dumbest baseball fans are the ones who wait till October to watch
    no respect for these comments or any of these type of fans

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Making two back to back world series sounds like 'possessing necessities for being a field manager' to me. What else can you ask that man to do?

You want him to manage, pitch, bat, and field the ball too? I guess he needs to sell some popcorn also and take tickets at the gate. Then you will be happy right?

Why don't we just call this post what it is...

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    Making two back to back world series sounds like 'possessing necessities for being a field manager' to me. What else can you ask that man to do?

You want him to manage, pitch, bat, and field the ball too? I guess he needs to sell some popcorn also and take tickets at the gate. Then you will be happy right?

Why don't we just call this post what it is...
    George Siefert won the Super Bowl... it's called the "Inheritance Program", bro.

Washington will drive this team into destruction in just a few short years and he won't be the manager anymore

happens all the time...... See Tyroneous Jackson as the coach of Kentucky

you are welcome

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

How many of those times did they have a 3 run lead late in game 6, only to get outmanaged ?

When the Yanks did the greatest choke in the history of baseball ( up 3-0 vs Boston ) it was just that, a choke
    The series against the Sox was the worst managing done in a decade.

How is it Washington's fault that his closer shit the bed in that game?

baskets

********-apologist Andy in da house!!!!!!!!

Andy, now I know you aint seen this shit live and in person... otherwise you'd have a real opinion rather than that brainwashed-fed bullshit you spit out your mouth

do yourself a favor and get educated

but then again, I do love to see stupid white liberals get walloped when they are in situations like this.... and that 'peace on the planet' brainwashed mentality just aint cut when dealing with the ******

you fukking libs crack me up

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

********-apologist Andy in da house!!!!!!!!

Andy, now I know you aint seen this shit live and in person... otherwise you'd have a real opinion rather than that brainwashed-fed bullshit you spit out your mouth

do yourself a favor and get educated

but then again, I do love to see stupid white liberals get walloped when they are in situations like this.... and that 'peace on the planet' brainwashed mentality just aint cut when dealing with the ******

you fukking libs crack me up
    I'm not brainwashed and you have no clue what my background is. You're just a dumb racist bigot and proud of it.

baskets

Andy, you liberal.... you're a liberal on a gambling site... come on.

And you made no reply re that beast on the train. You ever encounter that in real life? I do. Every day... and all my life.

So you are either one of them (totally unlikely), you have never even been around them or are just fukking philosophizing straight out yo asshole about something that you know nothing about..... funny, that's almost the dead-on definition of a liberal.

Enjoy your non-********* neighborhood ... cuz you aint living the shit which you are so blindly defending.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Nice video. It does make me wonder why blacks have such lower average IQ's. I think it is 15 pts lower in the US and borderline retarded (65-70 in some countries) on average in Africa.

The African continent is a complete mess. Makes me woner if their limited gene pool during evolution, staying on the "mother continent" and not migrating, contributed to more recessive genes being shared and less hybrid vigor than the races that radiated away from Africa during the course of human evolution.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Don Mattingly must have a black daddy then.

Maverick22

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    George Siefert won the Super Bowl... it's called the "Inheritance Program", bro.

Washington will drive this team into destruction in just a few short years and he won't be the manager anymore

happens all the time...... See Tyroneous Jackson as the coach of Kentucky

you are welcome
    So Ron Washington inherited a World Series Caliber baseball team? That's not true.

Exactly what history are you looking at? Ron Washington becomes manager in 2007. Before 2007 they had not been in the play offs-since 1999. That's eight years bro.

Since he got there and became manager they have gone to the... let's say it together class "world series two times back to back"

So please tell me how that is inheritance?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Dont blame Ron here....his pitchers coulda won the WS easliy....many spots...and RON didnt drop that routine fly ball in the outfield....he has done enough to win a WS IMO

Bluethunder
    Bluethunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Went to school in the 80.s T A&M .......ran into many guys and even some gals with an IQ of a " small salad bar" came back to Canada and was excited about our neighbors to the south growing up slowly but surely. Then I read the most bizzare/ignorant/mindboggling post and think "too much salad bro' eat some beef get that brain working and sets me back thirty years ......RW does not field/catch/execute ........ is a hell of a leader/ manager and the boys of summer need to act like MEN today and give RW his just dues..........Al Campanis has always been an ASS....lol

MeatWad

Ron Washington leads his team to victory today 5-2! The celebration has already been planned.

Name:  crack.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  15.2 KB

Maverick22

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Ron Washington leads his team to victory today 5-2! The celebration has already been planned.

Name:  crack.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  15.2 KB
    I will give all my betpoints to the first person who can spot the irony of MeatWad's previous post.

Bluethunder
    Bluethunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

I second the motion!!! DUMBASS CLOWN.........like RW fields/execute/bats......has done a hell of a job since takng over and just maybe his boys will comeot o play for real today..be a grat gm tough O's might be ther time..BOL

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    funny i dont recall any white managers taking the rangers to the ws before.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

I disagree

so if it doesn't boil down to this.................................... .....^ Why suggest it in the OP as if it does? You're bout as brilliant has half of them who say they are...just for making this post.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    I will give all my betpoints to the first person who can spot the irony of MeatWad's previous post.
    Just give me the points to burn up playing BJ in 1-2 mintutes. Does it have anything to do with me admiring a black comedian while making fun of a black manager? I also bet Obama to win the election with my betpoints, true.

Maverick22

Has nothing to do with race. But thanks for playing.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crickets chirping

MeatWad

The irony is that sweet Toro smoking accessory in my avatar.

12 Last