RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

F*ck the Fish!

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    I'm capping now. First thing that jumped out at me was Gavin Floyd dominant over his last 3 vs. Sowers pathetic. CLE has struggled in CHI. So many trends say CWS over CLE. You add a complete mismatch on the mound, this should be at least a -150 to me. I don't have models or algorythms. I use common sense.

So go ahead and bookd that one now LDK. I'll lay off. It's cool.

No brother.....I wouldn't do that to you.

Go ahead and play it.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

LDK, I don't believe in bad luck, or kisses of death, or Mushes, or fvcking jinxes, or motherfvcking son-of-a-bitch curses..... or all the other things people call you.

Seriously, I don't believe in all that jibber jabber.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Really starting to like the Indians and Pavano today. Pavano has 0.98 WHIP with 3.1 ERA in his last 3 games, while Danks sports a 1.71/4.76. Pavano only gave up 3 ER in his last start to the Yankees in 7 1/3 Innings. He is starting to round back into form while Danks has been shaky, kinda hit or miss, all year and has thrown at least 100 pitches in his last 3 starts. The Indians are out-slugging the White Sox, they hit lefties better than righties (average 6 rpg vs lefties), and the Sox do poorly against righties (average 4 rpg vs righties).

-----> Indians ML +120

-----> Indians RRL +190
    Cha-fuhking-ching...hope some of you all tailed.

jellobiafra

Cha-fuhking-ching...hope some of you all tailed.
    Nice hit. I was on the Injuns too, but just ML. Hey ram.... were you the one that told me to have Blanton on my radar for unders? He made the radar for tomorrow, fwiw. Not the cut, but one more QS and he might. Good call if that was you... or whoever it was.

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

LDK, I don't believe in bad luck, or kisses of death, or Mushes, or fvcking jinxes, or motherfvcking son-of-a-bitch curses..... or all the other things people call you.

that's what i used to say....

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Is Lem still the KOD?

TheLemonDropKid

Do you know that at an early age I heard the commerical about "Weeble Wobbles Wobble but they won't fall down". I focused all of my effort at 2 years old to make those little egg-shaped creations "lay down". And I did it.

I had a Stretch Armstrong that was supposed to be indestructible.....until I took the scissors to him...I just had to see what was inside, and biting into it was just too risky.

My point is.......well, I don't know what my point is....so what the f\*\*k are we talking about?

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Is Lem still the KOD?

I had the Tigers, the Marlins, and the Dodgers.

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo42 View Post
    that's what i used to say....

Are you Italian?

jellobiafra

LOL.

Alright, I just had another "are you fvcking kidding me" moment looking at games tomorrow. ARZ/SD total 7.... SEVEN?! For Scherzer and Corrieja? No. NO. I wish I played overs, because that's just not acceptable. SEVEN for these two guys? What is the world coming to?

Jimbo42

[quote=TheLemonDropKid;1914305]

I had a Stretch Armstrong that was supposed to be indestructible.....until I took the scissors to him...I just had to see what was inside, and biting into it was just too risky.

That is a little disturbing!

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post

Bang!

jellobiafra

I don't care if they're playing in the Grand Canyon. Seven used to be reserved for games like Pedro vs Randy

Jimbo42

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    He really did have those! he told me his plays this afternoon... Wow... i really should have a clear advantage over this gambling thing should't I...

shoebox

No worries LDK I have had my fair share of shit picks the past two weeks, happens.........

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashed again on the under. Actually they both cashed, but I never added the MIL/ATL one and I didn't bet it either so it doesn't count. CLE is up 6-0 in the 9th.....

That makes it 8-3 on unders now. Still not a trend, but a good start....

I'm on LAD -125 as posted earlier. Don't get too close boys...

Does anybody even pay attention to me in this thread? LOL. Sometimes I feel like.... casting pearls in the ocean.

Good luck fellas.
    good job jello...

Dexter
    Update your status

and ram

ram1502

Nice hit. I was on the Injuns too, but just ML. Hey ram.... were you the one that told me to have Blanton on my radar for unders? He made the radar for tomorrow, fwiw. Not the cut, but one more QS and he might. Good call if that was you... or whoever it was.
    That was me, jello. He's been pitching lights out his last 2 or 3 starts. I guess he's developed a 2nd and/or 3rd pitch, because I always thought of him as an almost exclusively fastball pitcher. He's got it going.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just can't see how i won't be taking Toronto tomorrow.

Well anyway with just a peek, I like

Pirates+140 Oswalt is grossly overvalued in this game. Pirates have hot bats
    Braves-1.5 +135 They have bats tomorrow morning on their side it's a go
    Blue Birds-1.5 +120 Hochevar gives up too many walks, the Birds don't let him get away with it
    Giants+115 If the bats are on their side come morning I will pound it. Miller is garbage.
    Tigers-1.5 +140 Escobar struggled in his last AAA start. He hasn't pitched in the majors since 2007. Now he comes back to the major league facing a team on a losing streak. No sympathy for him here. He gets shelled early and often. Jackson will slow down what the Angels are doing as he is having a fine season. I usually don't take teams when the bas aren't in order, but the Tigers have a lot of situations working in their favor for this game

jellobiafra

That was me, jello. He's been pitching lights out his last 2 or 3 starts. I guess he's developed a 2nd and/or 3rd pitch, because I always thought of him as an almost exclusively fastball pitcher. He's got it going.

Cool. Thanks man. Good eye.

I might have jumped the gun on saying he didn't make the cut too. That game is a contender for tomorrow....

ram1502

Damn CK...you beat me to it. All signs are pointing to the Jays tomorrow in a rout. They have the better starter, the better bullpen. They hit righties better than the Royals hit righties. They are slugging at a higher % than the Royals are (who isn't?). Their bats are on fire and they are very confident after roughing up Grienke tonight. I love the Jays tomorrow. Also liking the Twins for tomorrow. Blackburn is the real deal, and Washburn has pitched well but the Mariners don't seem to give him any support. He averages 3.4 runs of support in his 10 starts.
    Last edited by ram1502; 06-05-09 at 11:23 PM.

shoebox

Man I was already looking at the buccos and braves....other plays look mighty tastee as well ck

jellobiafra

I'm liking MIN/SEA under 8.5 tomorrow. Gonna book it tonight before it drops to 8.

ram1502

Was looking at that Under as well jello, but I think I like the Twins better than the Under and I hate to play a side and a total in the same game. GL bro.

Dexter
    Update your status

sat 6/6-

whitesox (ML) (Autobet - 5x) -sowers has a whip of 1.80 or > in his last 3, while floyd has a whip of 1.00 or < in his last 3.

braves (ML - 5x) - suppan has 6.58/2.19 in his last 3, while vazquez has a 3.18/1.23. coming off being shutout, i expect the braves to jump on suppan early.
    Last edited by Dexter; 06-05-09 at 11:58 PM.

jellobiafra

ram --

Well, I hate to say I actually like the Mariners as the side in that one! Was having the same conflict about playing a total and a side on the same game though. Trying to pick 3 plays a day for that contest above. I was debating whether to add the Mariners. Should be a pitcher's duel. I have confidence in that.

I know I'm playing CWS and this under. SEA was my 3rd lean, but the weakest of 3. Again, I wish I played overs b/c that total in the ARZ/SDP game is an insult to good starting pitchers.

ram1502

ram --

Well, I hate to say I actually like the Mariners as the side in that one! Was having the same conflict about playing a total and a side on the same game though. Trying to pick 3 plays a day for that contest above. I was debating whether to add the Mariners. Should be a pitcher's duel. I have confidence in that.

I know I'm playing CWS and this under. SEA was my 3rd lean, but the weakest of 3. Again, I wish I played overs b/c that total in the ARZ/SDP game is an insult to good starting pitchers.
    LOL....I like the CWS as well. I'm hoping the Mariners pull it out tonight which will make my Twins play tomorrow that much stronger. I have watched Blackburn twice this year and he is for real. I look for him to keep it up and have another great outing. Regardless, GL to you bro.

cocknocker

Reliever heartburn on the way in San Diego tonight. I hate it when that happens....My under is about to get blown away now...

cocknocker

Over she goes!

Dexter
    Update your status

I'm capping now. First thing that jumped out at me was Gavin Floyd dominant over his last 3 vs. Sowers pathetic. CLE has struggled in CHI. So many trends say CWS over CLE. You add a complete mismatch on the mound, this should be at least a -150 to me. I don't have models or algorythms. I use common sense.

So go ahead and bookd that one now LDK. I'll lay off. It's cool.
    the whitesox will be missing their 2 big bats of quentin and dye..thats why the line is so low.

sowers will make these guys look like all stars. give me both the whitesox and braves heavy on sat off of shutout losses.

ram1502

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    the whitesox will be missing their 2 big bats of quentin and dye..thats why the line is so low.

sowers will make these guys look like all stars. give me both the whitesox and braves heavy on sat off of shutout losses.
    I can't believe Sowers is still in the starting rotation after his dreadful performances his last 3 starts. This kid throws grapefruits for real.

cocknocker

Wow what a great ballgame that was to watch. The Dodgers pulled victory from the jaws of defeat! I almost took them today too. Darnnit!

jellobiafra

I'm adding:

LAD -125

Had it all along....

JayRow
    JayRow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4973

I Am Still Confused on the Power Ranking # and how it is derived. I understand it is from thespread.com, but do not get how.

Can you clarify?

Thanks,
    JR

First 1234 Last