No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Let's talk Pads-Dodgers

Already been burned by one fatass today in Joey Saunders.

Really think San Diego has a little value here, even though the number has dropped. f\*\*k Joe Blanton.

Pad fans -- what's to take from this Werner kid? Sammy Odom? You out there?

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

really tough to call no coin, the dodgers seem to be heating up a little bit and have a lot more to play for, and its odd to me that they are laying such a large number to a padres team that has been reeling off wins since the ASB...also, werner has thrown 12 innings and has an ERA of 3 and a WHIP of 1, not much to go by but he has been pretty serviceable

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    really tough to call no coin, the dodgers seem to be heating up a little bit and have a lot more to play for, and its odd to me that they are laying such a large number to a padres team that has been reeling off wins since the ASB...also, werner has thrown 12 innings and has an ERA of 3 and a WHIP of 1, not much to go by but he has been pretty serviceable
    Was Werner a hot prospect, or is he just some journeyman that's bound to get pounded at some point?

indian giver
    what else could go wrong?
    indian giver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Love the dodger TT over

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

Werner has been one of the few positive spots to a depleted rotation this season. It's a bit of a surprise to see him pitch this effectively as of late, especially since he posted a 5.79 ERA in the minors before getting called up. Since the call, he has permitted four runs in 12 innings while striking out nine and walking four over that span. The fact that he has done this in a pitcher's park may help his cause as well. The 25-year-old will look to get back in the win column during his next start against the Dodgers in Los Angeles on Monday.

not too much of a prospect it seems. i dont know. i just have a gut feeling the books want everyone on that "juicy" dog with SD, as they have been hot lately, and off the twins, where the twins will end up winning and SD will let up 6 runs in the first 2 innings haha. not sure how to call it, what are you leaning?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pinny collecting a boatload of juice on the over but I don't see much of a reason to bet this game. Its gonna get a lot of action because its the last baseball game on the board and I'm sure there will be quite a few Dodgers-Hokies ML parlays.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Pinny collecting a boatload of juice on the over but I don't see much of a reason to bet this game. Its gonna get a lot of action because its the last baseball game on the board and I'm sure there will be quite a few Dodgers-Hokies ML parlays.
    Or White Sox/Hokies.

Trying to decide who goes down. Basically every public play won yesterday, so I doubt all three prevail tonight.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

i guess the only question left to ask is WWBLD...what would brock landers do??

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    i guess the only question left to ask is WWBLD...what would brock landers do??
    Bet all 3

JT OZ

I mean that as no disrespect to Brock, just going off his betting trends.

JT OZ

Coin you're probably right about that 2-teamer, people figuring the White Sox won't lose 5 in a row in a pennant race.

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Carlos Quentin not in the lineup today.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Werner has shut down two good offenses in his first two starts, Pittsburgh and Atlanta, however that was in petco- it remains to be seen if he can pitch well on the road. Perhaps what bodes well is another pitchers park like Chavez, Carlos Quentin is out of the lineup tho, obviously a great boost to the offense, esp. Of late. But if Werner can keep the game close the padres lineup has been averaging 5.7 runs a game, petco n' coors included. I had this game parlayed with Philly earlier, Ive been waiting on this game the whole day, with that said GL.