Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I've said that consistently from day one on this site. Period. There are no "sharp" or "square" plays -- just winners and losers. Look it up.

You use that lingo 24/7......."rangers are getting steamed at a sharp shop brah.". There's value in blah blah blah.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Stick to the sub forums, pal. Keep looking at sbrodds.com for the next 24 hrs looking for a play to hammer for $20. Another thing, it's easy to say there is no value at 10pm when the game is already over. Why don't you make the comment before first pitch? Buried NC. Don't make me get dynamite in here.
    Immature comment not surprised. What does the amount he bets have to do with anything? And buried weren't you buried with your current gf getting the rooster from her ex boyfriend thread... hahaha sbr is great when you need a laugh

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    uh... I think the whole point of "value" is when you cap a game at -135 and the line comes out at -110, there is "value" there. Now whether you capped the game better than the books is a whole different story, but isn't that the whole idea behind the word "value"?
    Isn't this how it works? The sharps then use kelly and then bet blank percent of their br based on the perceived "value"

Obviously many say this word (myself included) out of context, but this is what I learned somewhere.
    Good post. But winning is still all that matters end of day.. cause 2 people can value the same game complete different

First 12