Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Thursdays hot $ummer action!!!

Nationals/Houston Under 7.5

Houston hammered in a run during seven innings on Zimmermann in April of a 3-2 defeat to Washington. Zimmermann practically money every time he steps onto the rubber on the road. Lucas Harrell and a 3.98 ERA chucking for Houston. I wouldn't be suprised at all to see Zimmerman throw a shutout tomorrow. Harrell is Houston's Ace and I think he's gonna go through the rather lackluster Nats offense quick tomorrow and won't allow many runs.

Reds/Cubs Reds -148
    Chicago is 0-7 in their last seven games as an underdog, and 0-10 in Volstad’s last 10 starts. Cincinnati is 9-3 in their last 12 road games, 22-7 in their last 29 games overall, and 4-1 in Leake’s last five games as a favorite. Cincinnati is 6-2 in the last eight meetings of these two

Mets/Miami Under 6.5 but im gonna buy it up to 7.5

Want to hear some crazy numbers? In Dickey's last 5 stars vs. Miami he has thrown 33 innings and has given up 3 runs. That is what i like to call dominance. Johnson's numbers are not too shabby vs. the Mets. In Johnsons last 5 stars vs. the Mets he's throw 30 innings and given up only 8 runs. This year he's faced the Mets once and gave up only 1 run is 6 2/3.

Lets get that $!!!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

So far so good.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I can't believe buying a point actually paid off for once..

Mantle7
    Death Stare

2-0... Plust i started a thread on NO SCORE IN FIRST for the Nats/Stros game. 3-0. Reds win this and it'll be a sweep. Not bad for my first day post picks.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

3-1 First day posting picks. Not bad. I still cant believe the Cubs beat the Reds.
    Reds fans... its getting ugly