There -105 tonight, but I would think they are obviously head and shoulders ahead of Philly at this point. They've won 11 out of 13 and have a strong pitcher with Kennedy on the mound tonight for them. He's gone 3-0 in his last 3 with a low 2 ERA against Blanton who had a tough luck loss last time out, but is 1-3 with a high 5 era in his last 4 starts at home. I just get the feel after last night this is a team that really is gonna have a tremendous amount of struggle scoring and right now Utley and Howard are clearly not the same coming off injuries this early on. Citizens bank tonight should also be pretty much dead. I can tell you this from living in South Jersey for a little bit of time these fans love a winner and will pack a stadium behind a good team, however when one of there teams starts losing and there's no reason to go out to the park they won't support them. I'm thinking that if you can take the dbacks at just -105 with as hot as they are against a team that literally has waved the white flag thats good value.