gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The guy is playing the game at a different level. Not sure why all the hate.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Lol someone is so mad!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Thats a good tool to have but that doesnt make u a great ball player ... Giambi did that all the time ...

Hes good but still needs to play a couple more seasons enforce you can compare him to anyone
    Who would've thought me & you mad bro would become big e-pals?

Apparently you mad bro is the only other guy in this forum who knows anything about baseball.

Anyone comparing Trout to ANY hall of gamer after the fukkin kid has only played 3 months of pro baseball is an idiot. Period. To compare him to Mantle should get you beaten with a baseball bat.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Comparing players from different eras is just for argument. Is anyone playing better than Mike Trout in 2012? I don't think so.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Comparing players from different eras is just for argument. Is anyone playing better than Mike Trout in 2012? I don't think so.
    I'll give you that. If the season ended today, I see no way Trout isn't named MVP. Kids having a great year.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Al rosen
    Mark McGwire

Who are some other rookie position players to compare to trouts year.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Mike trouts rooster is in over 200 people's mouth on this forum ... So pathetic ... It's like they never seen a goo player play baseball before
    your an idiot. you have no idea what yiur watching. he is a once amd a life time player.

zoo youk

you keep saying lets talk in five years. the tols he has and the iq for the game he has at such a young age does not just go away over night it only improves which is the sick part. yiu fail to realize there is nothing about this kid that is going to be a bust

zoo youk

tools

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

zoo is on fire y'all

keywest813
    keywest813's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    you keep saying lets talk in five years. the tols he has and the iq for the game he has at such a young age does not just go away over night it only improves which is the sick part. yiu fail to realize there is nothing about this kid that is going to be a bust
    Guessing you're not an English teacher.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Opie u are the man

These people are idiots ... Comparing a 20 year old to a hall of gamer

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

lol your the idiot because if you read the thread, more people were just talking about how good of a year he was having/is having then anything else. you apparently just enter any thread about trout saying how much not like mantle he is....no shit, hes 19 years old, mantles dead...this kid has a shitload of potential.

I was pointing out how stupid your argument about old era players are so much better than new era players.....

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

and just look at mantles numbers when he was a rookie/shit he even went into slump and went back down to minors before getting called back up by the yanks.....trout blows him the **** out of the water comparing their rookies seasons WHICH IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN COMPARE (even though its still not absolute because different era obviously).....so please stfu about how there is no comparison to mantle because you dont have a crystal ball, and your baseball player evaluations are terrible.

for the idiots like you mad bro who cant get the taste of mantles dick out of his mouth

He hit .267 with 13 home runs and 65 RBI in 96 games

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    and just look at mantles numbers when he was a rookie/shit he even went into slump and went back down to minors before getting called back up by the yanks.....trout blows him the **** out of the water comparing their rookies seasons WHICH IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN COMPARE (even though its still not absolute because different era obviously).....so please stfu about how there is no comparison to mantle because you dont have a crystal ball, and your baseball player evaluations are terrible.

for the idiots like you mad bro who cant get the taste of mantles dick out of his mouth

He hit .267 with 13 home runs and 65 RBI in 96 games
    Mmmmmm kkkkkk whatever you say but the kid is 20 years old and they are already comparing to how good he would be in a career which is dumb ... If you think the argument is dumb than dot include yourself .... Comparing any rookies season to a hall of fame player is just dumb .... Let's say in basketball of a guy averages 25 points a rookie year are you already compare him to Jordan? C'mon man let the kid have 4-5 years of baseball before you compare him to anyone ...

But anyway keep pulling up stats it just makes you dumber for trying to compare a hall of fame player to a 20 year old .....

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    His name is Miguel Cabrera ... Had to change positions and still having a MVP year ... And has been doing it for years already ... Give trout time and maybe he will be the person you all wish he could be ... Hope this kid turns out to be a bust so you can all stop suckin his dicckkkk

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Mickey would also throw tantrums and call his daddy crying saying he was quitting baseball. Guy coulda been greatest ever had he not had so many health, mental, emotional issues and appetites for booze and trim

Bi Arch...You couldn't even wipe the dust off of the Mick's shoes...
    He had a better life and career than your sorry ass could ever dream of.
    Let's be honest...that outfield sprinkler that he tripped on ruined his back for good.
    You can throw out all of the so-called character flaws that you've read about in his biographies
    but that doesn't really diminish his character or accomplishments. He was a human who played
    with pain that would have left you in a fetal position.

But ya..."If I had known I was going to live this long, then I would
    have taken better care of myself."
    The reason that he died as soon as he did was the Hep C that he
    contracted from the blood he received during an operation.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

19! I will concede that Mickey was a better ball player than me. But only slightly.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    19! I will concede that Mickey was a better ball player than me. But only slightly.
    Lookin at your avatar .. If that is really you then it looks like the only thing you ever did was pick up books and study ... You look like a nerd who used to get picked last in kick ball games cuz there was no was else to choose to play ... Your friends probably never called you to play sports at all cuz they know how bad you probably really are ... Your a pathetic poster on this forum an all you do is make dumb comments to try and get attention meanwhile you know nothing about sports ... You probably dont even bet on games you clown .... Go grab some allowance money from your mom for taking out the garbage and doing the dishes u loser

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Bi Arch...You couldn't even wipe the dust off of the Mick's shoes...
    He had a better life and career than your sorry ass could ever dream of.
    Let's be honest...that outfield sprinkler that he tripped on ruined his back for good.
    You can throw out all of the so-called character flaws that you've read about in his biographies
    but that doesn't really diminish his character or accomplishments. He was a human who played
    with pain that would have left you in a fetal position.

But ya..."If I had known I was going to live this long, then I would
    have taken better care of myself."
    The reason that he died as soon as he did was the Hep C that he
    contracted from the blood he received during an operation.

Would have been the greatest ever over and Latin or black player of he took care of himself ... And if babe Ruth didn't pitch also for 5 years he would have hit at least 820+ home runs for his career

Btw he also owns the record for most postseason innings pitched without allowing a run ... So these guys have no idea what they are even talking about ... Especially Archie who compared Austin Jackson to Ted Williams and joe d .. Fckn losers

zoo youk

Mmmmmm kkkkkk whatever you say but the kid is 20 years old and they are already comparing to how good he would be in a career which is dumb ... If you think the argument is dumb than dot include yourself .... Comparing any rookies season to a hall of fame player is just dumb .... Let's say in basketball of a guy averages 25 points a rookie year are you already compare him to Jordan? C'mon man let the kid have 4-5 years of baseball before you compare him to anyone ...

But anyway keep pulling up stats it just makes you dumber for trying to compare a hall of fame player to a 20 year old .....
    this is a dumb ass statement and comparison but just to play along...Lebron James came in his rookie season and was compared to MJ and he is considered one of the greats to play the game. certainly not better than Jordan but an all time great. same situation here. I'm not saying Trout is an ALL TIME GREAT RIGHT NOW...but he is going to be...i hate your argument of the lets talk in 5 years...like i said for him to show the adjustments he makes at the plate at just 20 years old...his IQ for the game is through the roof...you put that together with his physically abilities and you have a once in a life time player

I'll say it again, that does not just go away over night. he is not just going to all the sudden fall off and be a bust. not with the smarts and tools he has. these types of players just get better, which is absolutely scary considering the season he is having.

take a look in the mirror you seem to be the only one on the this bored to have a problem with Trout. open your eyes.
    Last edited by zoo youk; 08-05-12 at 11:14 AM.

zoo youk

Would have been the greatest ever over and Latin or black player of he took care of himself ... And if babe Ruth didn't pitch also for 5 years he would have hit at least 820+ home runs for his career

Btw he also owns the record for most postseason innings pitched without allowing a run ... So these guys have no idea what they are even talking about ... Especially Archie who compared Austin Jackson to Ted Williams and joe d .. Fckn losers
    woulda coulda shoulda..talking about if mickey mantle wasnt a drunk..well guess what HE WAS. now this. just shut up. Babe Ruth would absolutely get demolished and hit about .190 against todays pitchers. the guy was an over weight fat fuk going up against complete gas cans

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    woulda coulda shoulda..talking about if mickey mantle wasnt a drunk..well guess what HE WAS. now this. just shut up. Babe Ruth would absolutely get demolished and hit about .190 against todays pitchers. the guy was an over weight fat fuk.
    He would have ht .190 in today's day and age? Lmfao this is the guy that baseball had a huge debate about retiring his number through baseball entirely like Jackie Robinson ... And he wasn't even that good ... Average hitter ...

Just cuz he was the first black to play he got that privilege .... Fckn so many players than him but he gets that kid of acknowledgment???? Please dude zoo go back to talking about nonsense baseball with your wife .. Maybe you guys will be on the same page cuz she is probably as dumb as you

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Lookin at your avatar .. If that is really you then it looks like the only thing you ever did was pick up books and study ... You look like a nerd who used to get picked last in kick ball games cuz there was no was else to choose to play ... Your friends probably never called you to play sports at all cuz they know how bad you probably really are ... Your a pathetic poster on this forum an all you do is make dumb comments to try and get attention meanwhile you know nothing about sports ... You probably dont even bet on games you clown .... Go grab some allowance money from your mom for taking out the garbage and doing the dishes u loser
    Hey nice pic in ur avatar oh wait... you must be really insecure, and how about you watch some baseball for a change trout is playing on a different level.

You mad bro

Mods should delete this thread cuz its pointless to even say the ball players now are enter than the old ones ... Mantle and Ruth were hitting 450-500 ft shots with ease .... Higher pitching mounds and bigger parks and he still hit 700+ home runs

Once again your a clown zoo and chi and absolutely know nothing about baseball ... Go read a baseball book ... Any book and they'll say the same shit ... They'll shit on you after the first page

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Trout> mays

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Hey nice pic in ur avatar oh wait... you must be really insecure, and how about you watch some baseball for a change trout is playing on a different level.
    Who are you? Your a no body just like those 2

zoo youk

He would have ht .190 in today's day and age? Lmfao this is the guy that baseball had a huge debate about retiring his number through baseball entirely like Jackie Robinson ... And he wasn't even that good ... Average hitter ...

Just cuz he was the first black to play he got that privilege .... Fckn so many players than him but he gets that kid of acknowledgment???? Please dude zoo go back to talking about nonsense baseball with your wife .. Maybe you guys will be on the same page cuz she is probably as dumb as you
    you honestly believe Babe Ruth would be able todays pitching and be an all time great if he played the game right now?

YOU JUST BURIED YOURSELF. plain and simple. the guy played against much much much much less lower level competition that todays game. you are beyond ridiculous with this shit.

zoo youk

Mods should delete this thread cuz its pointless to even say the ball players now are enter than the old ones ... Mantle and Ruth were hitting 450-500 ft shots with ease .... Higher pitching mounds and bigger parks and he still hit 700+ home runs

Once again your a clown zoo and chi and absolutely know nothing about baseball ... Go read a baseball book ... Any book and they'll say the same shit ... They'll shit on you after the first page
    THEY WERE GOING AGAINST PITCHERS WHO HAD ABOUT 2 pitch selection. fastball change. or fastball curve and throwing meatballs up to the plate. COME ON DUDE ARE YOU THAT DUMB. Babe Ruth never in his life faced a pitcher of the stuff with say the caliber of stuff Pedro Martinez had. not even close.

zoo youk

and the shit about honoring his number means absolutely zero. its just to gimmick.

You mad bro

Babe Ruth would average 70-80 home runs a year if he played in these ball parks ... He would hit anyone in this day and age .... I didn't burry myself at all ... Trying to say players who averaged 360 can't hot a curve ball lmfao

zoo youk

Mark Trumbo is hitting 400-500 ft home runs against pitchers that Ruth wouldn't even get the bat on the ball against. (and that is not saying Trumbo is better than Ruth, its just proves the point, you dont get it and your stuck in your beliefs anyway)

zoo youk

Babe Ruth would average 70-80 home runs a year if he played in these ball parks ... He would hit anyone in this day and age .... I didn't burry myself at all ... Trying to say players who averaged 360 can't hot a curve ball lmfao
    o my god. end the thread now.

You mad bro

I'm done wasting my time ... Your a joke zoo .. I'm getting tired of shitting on you day after day about dumb your comments and posts are ... Have a good day man

zoo youk

yeah, you just outed yourself as one of the dumbest posters about baseball on the entire board pal, with that Ruth comment.

have a good one.

First 123 Last