No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Cubs can't sweep the Pirates can they?

Or can they?

You want to bet against Dempster right now and count on Correia to come through for you? Be my guest. Cubs FF is worth a look again at the very least.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

ring em up im on cubs ml dempster is playing for a contract

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Had them the last 2 nights but I may not push my luck tomorrow. Dumpster failed big last game out and who knows where his head is right now. Pirates un's been hitting like crazy though lately. Had it Monday night and layed off tonight but will take a good look tomorrow.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Pirates got Wandy now, they are winning the central.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Stayed away from tonight's game because of the price tag. And I knew the RL would be risky. I honestly thought the Bucs would win by 1 with a smaller chance of the difference being 2 or more.

I couldn't believe how cold their bats got over the weekend. Sure, they faced good pitching but it was almost as if they WANTED to knock themselves out of contention.

And McDonald pitched like a crack head collecting his welfare check. The cokk sukker is getting lazy thinking the bats will save his sorry ass each time. Well, not against a motivated Maholm who is looking to increase his trade value.

Cubs, meanwhile, appeared to be playing relaxed, but not too relaxed. This usually yields optimal athletic performance.

I'm toying with the idea of looking at a possible under for either the ff or game but will most likely stay away. The ml, last I checked, is -120 for Bucs. I actually see it as a coin flip. But look how far off base my lean was for tonight's game.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Booked on the Cubs. I like + money with Dempster on the mound over most, especially against a cold Pirates and Correia.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

My game of the day tomorrow might just be Oakland. I faded them today (system fade) but tomorrow we should see them around even money with Griffin on hill facing that turd Romero. A's are just too hot to ignore right now and Toronto is in a tailspin.

Spedizzo

Considering Oakland at +117... is Bautista still out? Why are Blue Jays favorites?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

EVplus that's why I played the Cubbies at +160. Like you said there was zero value in Pitt at that price today with 2 teams and pitchers going in opposite directions. Not sure I see value either way in tomorrows game though. GL guys!

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will lose tomorrow.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not sure about Bautista but Jays are always home faves when Ricky is pitching. I could care less about Bautista's status though the way Oakland is playing right now. Today's line looked like a trap for me that's why I faded. Teams getting pounded at plus money usually always "find" a way to lose. However the way Oakland is playing all systems are off at this point.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    EVplus that's why I played the Cubbies at +160. Like you said there was zero value in Pitt at that price today with 2 teams and pitchers going in opposite directions. Not sure I see value either way in tomorrows game though. GL guys!
    Nice hit.

I thought the Bucs would come out wanting their pound of flesh. Instead, they looked like their tampons didn't quite fit right.

Spedizzo

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Not sure about Bautista but Jays are always home faves when Ricky is pitching. I could care less about Bautista's status though the way Oakland is playing right now. Today's line looked like a trap for me that's why I faded. Teams getting pounded at plus money usually always "find" a way to lose. However the way Oakland is playing all systems are off at this point.
    Wanted to say thank you for helping me pull the trigger on Oakland... never sweat it for a second once it started... cheers.

You like them tomorrow?