BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Pirates @ Rockies

So the last place Phillies roll into Denver and lay chalk all three games. Then the Pirates, 1 game out of first and 11 games better than Philly are plus money tonight against the Rockies. I understand that Karstens is no Lee or Hamels but is it too square for me too think that the Pirates are good value here? Are they any good against lefties (Francis)? The Pirates don't get much respect on the road at all, big dogs @ St louis a couple of weeks ago, dogs all three @ Milwaukee over the weekend. Someone talk me out of this play.

By the way, interesting that there are only 3 out of 14 AL teams below .500....strange. Lotta parity in the AL.

housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see over 75 % of the public on Pitt and the line isn't really moving anywhere.. Karstens hasn't done well in his couples of times pitching AT coors field.....Francis last home start was a good one, pitching 6 innings and only giving up 3 hits..I'm seeing Rockies as a sharp play tonight.

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by housecloud View Post
    I see over 75 % of the public on Pitt and the line isn't really moving anywhere.. Karstens hasn't done well in his couples of times pitching AT coors field.....Francis last home start was a good one, pitching 6 innings and only giving up 3 hits..I'm seeing Rockies as a sharp play tonight.
    Took the Rockies last night before bed. 75% on Pitt?! Did anyone watch that last game? Also, I think people always forget to factor the altitude.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

On Rox, not a tough bet to make.
    Points Awarded:

Thurgood gave HoulihansTX 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    On Rox, not a tough bet to make.
    Exactly.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Rox it is..

Glada Tartan