EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodgers Pierre

Dodgers should have Juan P. at the top of the batting order again , he went 3 for 4 last night with a sb batting 7th , if he was in the 2 spot the Dodgers would have at least matched the astros 4 runs , sparking a big inning that was instead fizzed out . I think he is a really great player big time . He should be batting 2nd to help load em up for the big bats .
    Last edited by EJandV; 08-14-07 at 03:26 AM. Reason: W

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I believe your first mistake is assuming that any team managed by Grady Little would follow much logic and win with any consistency.

But in Little's defense, Pierre has a horrible on-base record, and sticking a guy with a .316 OB% that high in your order is like signing up for a few extra outs each series. Pierre has never been a patient guy at the plate, so he almost has to hit .300+ to justify being placed high in the lineup.

Right now, he'd be the perfect guy to hit ninth for La Genius over in St. Louis.

EJandV

Okay . let me reword it then , if I were the manager I would have pierre batting 2nd . Every player slumps and gets hot . You are trippin man .

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha ha you a manager LMAO

if's and but's were candy and nuts ------

EJandV

I see you responded but I cant read your posts as you are on ignore buddyroe , sorry , not gonna let the weeds choke out my fresh green grass ass or cash , sorry . If I had any control here you would be bounced from this site . You think you found someone to rile up and mess with is the simple breakdown but thats not why I'm here , dont bother responding to anything I post . That goes for other smart assed people wiith complexes as well , thanks alot .

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Phillies Pierre do well of late;

Pierre is hitting .458 (22-for-48) in his last 16 games.