TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Is today the day Cliff Lee pops his cherry for the year ?

I dont know what has happened to this MUPPET but he has blown balls this year. Today he faces the HOT Mets and a pretty decent pitcher in Chris Young (2-1 3.30 ERA). Now the reason why i ask is bcuz you look at this game and u say to urself "the mets are home, been playing good, Cliff Lee has not and the Phils have been horrible this yr. Im gonna load up on the Mets". Ok after all the positives you have with the Mets in this match up WHY are the PHILS and CLIFF LEE Road FAVs?

Can someone tell me this is not a trap i mean how can the Phils be -126?

I mean no one can pass up Mets @ +111 right? Line doesnt make sense to me.

I have a feeling Mets backers will Get Azz Raped In the Mouth.

EC4THREE10
    EC4THREE10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This shizz is tricky ... Phillies at - odds made me go with them. this could also be a trap bet!!!

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

i'm on it going to parlay phillies w/ giants and bumgarner

EC4THREE10
    EC4THREE10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it! i got a few 5 teamers with that combo in it!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

sounds good to me .... but you can never predict winning and losing streaks in baseball lol .. lee could win his next 5 or might as well lose his next 5 .. who knows

TheBack

I mean he has faced the Mets twice this year and has done decent bit his bullpen screwed him. So it isnt like the Mets have crushed him i think on 5/9 he gave up 2R, 5H 6.0ip and left with the lead 4-2 then his bullpen came in and let up 8R in 3ip which phils ended up losing 10-6. Cant blame him there he pitched good. Then on 5/30 he faced the Mets agian and gave up 3R 7H 6IP. He left the game losing 3-1 but the phils ended up winning 10-6 this time.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    I mean he has faced the Mets twice this year and has done decent bit his bullpen screwed him. So it isnt like the Mets have crushed him i think on 5/9 he gave up 2R, 5H 6.0ip and left with the lead 4-2 then his bullpen came in and let up 8R in 3ip which phils ended up losing 10-6. Cant blame him there he pitched good. Then on 5/30 he faced the Mets agian and gave up 3R 7H 6IP. He left the game losing 3-1 but the phils ended up winning 10-6 this time.

yeah i know.... baseball is sometimes so unpredictable its crazy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think lee pitches well, besides whatever that was against the fish he hasnt pitched poorly, lot of guys i talk with liked him against mia (i wasnt ready) but they liked it for a reason, think this the game he reminds ppl he is still Cliff Lee..

underal
    underal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14653

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    I dont know what has happened to this MUPPET but he has blown balls this year. Today he faces the HOT Mets and a pretty decent pitcher in Chris Young (2-1 3.30 ERA). Now the reason why i ask is bcuz you look at this game and u say to urself "the mets are home, been playing good, Cliff Lee has not and the Phils have been horrible this yr. Im gonna load up on the Mets". Ok after all the positives you have with the Mets in this match up WHY are the PHILS and CLIFF LEE Road FAVs?

Can someone tell me this is not a trap i mean how can the Phils be -126?

I mean no one can pass up Mets @ +111 right? Line doesnt make sense to me.

I have a feeling Mets backers will Get Azz Raped In the Mouth.
    i think this is a reverse trap. but since i am thinking that i will play the opposite.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I've bet on every single one of Cliff Lee's games this year with the idea that "today Cliff Lee has to win", just to eat high juice on his games, and watching miserable batting combined with one of my favorite pitchers biting the dust over and over and over again. The only reason I am not filing for bankruptcy is because the Phillies have won some of the games he has pitched, and because I seem to do well on the other games on the board when he plays. :\

I can't give up now... hopefully not another unit thrown away.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I've bet on every single one of Cliff Lee's games this year with the idea that "today Cliff Lee has to win", just to eat high juice on his games, and watching miserable batting combined with one of my favorite pitchers biting the dust over and over and over again. The only reason I am not filing for bankruptcy is because the Phillies have won some of the games he has pitched, and because I seem to do well on the other games on the board when he plays. :\

I can't give up now... hopefully not another unit thrown away.

that sux bro..almost scares me..i do think "this will be the one", more than likely be on phi as well, be nice if line dropped little more..

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Line maker had to make Philly with Lee on the mound a favorite to get money on the Mets. Lee as a dog would have got pounded and nobody would take Mets as a favorite.

TheBack

The more i look at this game the more i luke Cliff Lee's chances today. As i said he has pitched well agianst the Mets this year but his bullpen has blown it for him. If the Phils bats can get him a few runs he should win here. Seeing as Lee has only let up 2 runs in each of his 2 starts vs the Mets this yr.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Took Mets. Did not think twice.

TheShowoph
    TheShowoph's Avatar Become A Pro!

I combo'd these two with Fin's and Angels. So far so good with the Giants. BOL