Betpoints: 952

Nice to cash in the first inning.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    I'm turning it off too lol this is pitiful
    If Freddie Gonzalez had any damn clue he'd pull Bourn from the game for that ridiculous play. Worst effort I've ever seen on a baseball field and I've watched a lot of Alfonso Soriano, so that is really fukkin saying something.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

LOL @ crustyme giving points a few posts back. Guy never quits

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Relax pal,this game has 9innings while your patience has 9 seconds,did you ever wonder why?
    I've been watching baseball since I was 5 and never seen anything as pathetic as I just saw from Michael Bourn. It is worth mentioning. That piece of shit should have been pulled from the game in between innings if Gonzalez had half a testicle.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    LOL @ crustyme giving points a few posts back. Guy never quits
    Where was driedcumragme when I went 3-0 +$6000 yesterday?

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    If Freddie Gonzalez had any damn clue he'd pull Bourn from the game for that ridiculous play. Worst effort I've ever seen on a baseball field and I've watched a lot of Alfonso Soriano, so that is really fukkin saying something.
    Freddie won't pull him cause he's a pussy. I bet u wouldn't play if u did that for dusty baker or Lou pinella

PickWinnerAllDay

If the Braves approach their at bats today like they are approaching their defense, the final might be 6-0 Washington. You never know.

PickWinnerAllDay

Relax pal,this game has 9innings while your patience has 9 seconds,did you ever wonder why?
    Paulypoker, keep your stupidity out of my threads please. Dumbass Ron Paul junkie.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Symbol, (Yin-Yang), represents the ancient Chinese understanding of how things work. The outer circle represents "everything", while the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two energies, called "yin" (black) and "yang" (white), which cause everything to happen. They are not completely black or white, just as things in life are not completely black or white, and they cannot exist without each other.
    While "yin" would be dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, and weak, "yang" would be bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, and strong. The shape of the yin and yang sections of the symbol, actually gives you a sense of the continual movement of these two energies, yin to yang and yang to yin, causing everything to happen: just as things expand and contract, and temperature changes from hot to cold.
    Designations of Yin or Yang are made only in relation to each other. There are no absolutes. For example, the sun is bigger, brighter and hotter (Yang) in relation to the earth which is smaller, darker and cooler (Yin). However, the earth is more Yang in relation to the moon. Zen prescribes that Yang is the center and Yin is away from the center. Through a gradual understanding of Zen, one gains the ability to identify influences and tendencies.
    As stated above there is no such thing as an absolute in the universe. Take for example hot and cold. There is no absolute hot or absolute cold. There is heat, or the absence of heat. There is no absolute good and no absolute evil. Evil is the absence of Good. Stay with me here. I'm going to get back to the frogs in a minute.
    Here's an example. The female gender is yin. The male gender is yang. Females tend to gravitate towards the center, which is home and family, (Yang.) Men tend to be out going and bent on exploration and discovery, (Yin). These are natural tendencies and are mostly acted upon in a subconscious attempt to balance. If we remain healthy, we naturally gravitate to balance. Satisfaction is Yang, (towards the center). Temptation is Yin, (a pull away from center). Domination is Yin, (a reaching out away from center). Evil is Yin. If we consider the Seven Deadly Sins we find that a pattern emerges in relation to the extremes of Yin and Yang.
    1.) Pride is Yin, Humility is Yang
    2.) Envy is Yin, Love is Yang
    3.) Wrath/Anger is Yin, Kindness is Yang
    4.) Sloth is Yin, Zeal is Yang
    5.) Avarice / Greed is Yin, Generosity is Yang
    6.) Gluttony is Yin, Temperance is Yang
    7.) Lust is Yin, Self Control is Yang

By attempting to temper our wants, needs, and emotions, we naturally gravitate towards balance. In nature, everything gravitates towards balance. Or present society, however, seems to be increasingly imbalanced, which is not natural. Just as there are external forces that influence you, (i.e.. hot / cold ), there are also external forces that affect your choices.

PickWinnerAllDay

Pauly, you're a 45 year old virgin. That seems imbalanced to me, which is why you have all those wet dreams.

PAULYPOKER

Peace be with you...........

PickWinnerAllDay

Peace be with you...........
    Keep your political and homosexual bullshit out of sports threads on a sports forum. Thanks, troll.

PAULYPOKER

If there is a lot of built up psychological stake in a certain position or attitude and a piece of solid evidence comes in which conflicts with that position, it may be easier, psychologically, to dismiss the new information than alter the existing structure.
    You can imagine how ingrained psychological structures can be when a human being is raised within a certain country, system, or reality. Growing up in the US, or any culture, for that matter, you will absorb an overwhelming number of messages about what is true, what is possible, and what is important.
    Many of of these messages are absorbed subconsciously and become part of the basic structure of our reality. It becomes very difficult to question the fundamentals when opposing messages only come in small doses from the “fringe.”

PickWinnerAllDay

If there is a lot of built up psychological stake in a certain position or attitude and a piece of solid evidence comes in which conflicts with that position, it may be easier, psychologically, to dismiss the new information than alter the existing structure.
    You can imagine how ingrained psychological structures can be when a human being is raised within a certain country, system, or reality. Growing up in the US, or any culture, for that matter, you will absorb an overwhelming number of messages about what is true, what is possible, and what is important.
    Many of of these messages are absorbed subconsciously and become part of the basic structure of our reality. It becomes very difficult to question the fundamentals when opposing messages only come in small doses from the “fringe.”
    I just asked you to keep your political bullshit out of sports threads and you can't even oblige? You're a really shitty troll, Paulypoker, nothing more, nothing less.

Never seen a guy with a 2 digit IQ think so highly of his political opinion.

PAULYPOKER

You mad Brahma?
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

You mad Brahma?
    Proof you are a troll since its been proven a thousand times I'm not Brahma.

And holy shit, crustycumrag lives on this board even though he can't post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the Gio magic act continues as this prick gets out of a bases loaded jam....this shit has to catch up with him at some point...

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the Gio magic act continues as this prick gets out of a bases loaded jam....this shit has to catch up with him at some point...
    If Atlanta had a 2B that wasn't a fat, slow, uncoordinated midget, this game might be 1-0 and look a lot better for both of us.

2daBank

If Atlanta had a 2B that wasn't a fat, slow, uncoordinated midget, this game might be 1-0 and look a lot better for both of us.
    no doubt...

PickWinnerAllDay

If someone escapes jams consistently, maybe there is more to it than just luck. Isn't that what clutch hitters are renowned for? Getting the hits in October or in the 7th innings on?

2daBank

If someone escapes jams consistently, maybe there is more to it than just luck. Isn't that what clutch hitters are renowned for? Getting the hits in October or in the 7th innings on?
    im certainly not saying there isnt something to it, that said it damn near impossible to continually put yourself in those spots w/o paying the piper at some point..

PickWinnerAllDay

im certainly not saying there isnt something to it, that said it damn near impossible to continually put yourself in those spots w/o paying the piper at some point..
    well, there ya go, dinker by chipper.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

PWAD, do u think this still has a chance?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    PWAD, do u think this still has a chance?
    Probably not. The pathetic defense in the first probably sealed the fate.

2daBank

well, there ya go, dinker by chipper.
    yea would have been more helpful when bases were juiced...certainly not trying to root against you here, but hudson and the d put me in a spot where obviously i need the over to win....

PickWinnerAllDay

yea would have been more helpful when bases were juiced...certainly not trying to root against you here, but hudson and the d put me in a spot where obviously i need the over to win....
    Gio is only going to last 5. So that definitely gives the Braves a chance.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Where was driedcumragme when I went 3-0 +$6000 yesterday?
    you posted after all of your games were over im sure crusty was here.

just like you were here watching the games and not posting because you were pretending to be out with a woman.

just like friday night you were supposed to be out with a woman but yet you were posting from 10 pm on

2daBank

Gio is only going to last 5. So that definitely gives the Braves a chance.

his pitch count has to be getting up there...gotta figure nats pen a little taxed the way this road trip has went so yea i certainly dont think it over yet.. then again atl might decide not to score another run and you hit... whatever happens hopefully it works out for one of us im done stressing for the day, off to a little pool party get 2gether, gl with your action.,.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you posted after all of your games were over im sure crusty was here.

just like you were here watching the games and not posting because you were pretending to be out with a woman.

just like friday night you were supposed to be out with a woman but yet you were posting from 10 pm on
    Name:  IMG_5632.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  20.0 KB

You mean after she was asleep? You wouldn't know this because you're a fat 5''6 guy who can't get a woman off, but girls are pretty tired after multiple orgasms.

PickWinnerAllDay

his pitch count has to be getting up there...gotta figure nats pen a little taxed the way this road trip has went so yea i certainly dont think it over yet.. then again atl might decide not to score another run and you hit... whatever happens hopefully it works out for one of us im done stressing for the day, off to a little pool party get 2gether, gl with your action.,.
    If my under loses, hope Braves win 5-4.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

picker with photo evidence

Getem, tiger!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    picker with photo evidence

Getem, tiger!
    The flash was a risk, she might have woken up. I would have told her to give me head and go back to sleep though, so no biggie.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Name:  IMG_5632.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  20.0 KB

You mean after she was asleep? You wouldn't know this because you're a fat 5''6 guy who can't get a woman off, but girls are pretty tired after multiple orgasms.
    dude she looks 15 years old

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    dude she looks 15 years old

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

ask zeta how i get down he was out with me friday night no issues as far as chicks or partying. good dude just have to get his alcohol tolerance up

First 12345 ... Last