milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

RYAN BRAUN's numbers are UP??!!

how can this be?
    all the haters think it was a legit test

so he quit juicing more than anyone else in history, lost prince fielder behind him, and yet his numbers are actually up a bit

bonds/sosa/mcgwire went from 20 hrs to 70

braun stayed consistent every year, yet nobody gives him the benefit of the doubt

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It was a legit test. To think a guy who has been doing it for years and years would doctor it, could doctor it, is absurd.

milwaukee mike

to think that he legitimately tested twice as high as guys that looked like the incredible hulk is absurd

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

yeah I don't know what to think.

I thought for sure his numbers would go down.

I find it hard to believe there was some big conspiracy to frame him.....

could it be something like, he had just started HGH, despite not needing to? like a Barry Bonds situation where he thought... "Yeah, i'm good and an MVP, but I need to totally dominate and let's see how great i'll be if I cheat like some of the others"

I'm at a loss, I'm not sure we'll ever know....

but you can't deny the fact, that the guy is a beast now, and i'm 99.5% sure he's gotta be clean, right?

milwaukee mike

the most reasonable explanation is that he was on herpes (or other embarassing) medication that spiked the test somehow

his first reaction was "this is bs", didn't lawyer up like a guy that knew he was guilty would do

said there is a lot we don't know and they took the easiest defense route, which was the improper chain of command