1* 7-8
    2* 12-11
    3* 6-9
    4* 4-3
    5* 2-0

1* - Nats +117 (Matchbook)

2* - Rays +102 (5 Dimes)

3* - Cubs -112 (Matchbook)

.... I know I will get laughed at for having the Cubs for the 4th day in a row but I had to take Cubs here with a struggling Marlins team and thinking Cubs will revive themselves in front of home crowd where they just demolished teams last year. Not having Aramis in the lineup hurts but think they have enough to get it done here. Hanley is 80-20 for the game so there is a slight chance he wont be playing which can only help, and even if he is out there he wont be at 100%. For those who dont know I live inChicago and follow Cubs extremely close. I will ride them for certain streaks and see how it goes depending on how I feel they will play during a stretch. They are in the midst of a long 20 game streak of no days off which worries me a bit but we'll see what happens

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I tailed you yesterday on the Cubs, but I'm on the other side today. I think this is a great spot for the Marlins to get a win at (+) money. To be frank, I don't know how you can say with a straight face that the Cubs are your strongest play of the day. The Marlins have struggled but it's not like they are in the gutter right now. They just took 2 out of 3 vs the Mets and beat Santana yesterday. Going against another lefty today and a much inferior one at that. The pitching matchup is in the Marlins favor tonight. I don't mind seeing the Cubs as your play, but to see them as your strongest play makes me really question the homerism angle here.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    I tailed you yesterday on the Cubs, but I'm on the other side today. I think this is a great spot for the Marlins to get a win at (+) money. To be frank, I don't know how you can say with a straight face that the Cubs are your strongest play of the day. The Marlins have struggled but it's not like they are in the gutter right now. They just took 2 out of 3 vs the Mets and beat Santana yesterday. Going against another lefty today and a much inferior one at that. The pitching matchup is in the Marlins favor tonight. I don't mind seeing the Cubs as your play, but to see them as your strongest play makes me really question the homerism angle here.

I understand why you would think that.... Especially since I have been on them for 4 days in a row now but I will do this from time to time and tail a certain team for a 4-5 game stretch. I have bet against the Cubs 3 times this year so I think that should show I do not just bet them bc they are my favorite team. I am a fan of Marshall and with Hanley a little banged up and the Cubs being at home where they were awesome last year I feel this is a great spot while barely laying any juice at only -112. I had this line at -125 myself...... It has been raining here in Chicago all day but is suppossed to stop. Outfield might be a little wet which may mean no Milton Bradley since they want to be careful with him. GL tonight, and sorry about yesterdays Cubs play. Luckily I still won overall though. Did you tail just Cubs or the entire card?

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Nah man, I just tailed your Cubs play because you were so strong on it. I had a great day yesterday thanks to some other cappers here - CK and Pair of 5s namely. I'm not sweating it. If you feel that strongly about a play in the future I'd probably tail you again. I don't hold grudges and I've certainly had my share of strong plays blow up in my face. BOL.

pako74
    pako74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

Bol everyone. I also tailed the cubs yesterday. You can't win them all. Let's get the books today.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

sounds good... gl today guys