matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Jays vs Nationals!!!

Jays vs Nationals... who do you guys like??

Brandon Morrow vs edwin jackson

The jays are 8-4 when morrow starts
    Natinals 3-8 when jackson starts

Morrow is having a great year to date other than that 1 blow up vs texas. I think morrow wil be the jays best pitcher and representing the team at the allstar game.

Edwin jackson is havin a good year himself. Nationals beat up on a slumping Boston team that has problems with starting pitching.

* only 2 jays have hit Jackson well Bautista (.364avg) 1 hr and rasmus (.400) 4for 10 lifetime. Nationals have virtually no expirience vs Morrow.

* I do like the jays in this game. i Think morrow will still be dominant. I think morrow has the edge in pitching as the nationals have never seen this guy befor. The Nats have great pitching this year... the only thing that scares me is the jays bullpen........

What do u guys think. Maybe under is the play??

matt1216

I also failed to mention Morrow in 7 of his last 9 starts has an era of 0.52

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I'm taking the Jays. Jackson always getting rocked with his fastball. Morrow goes for the no no later.

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the under, if i had to pick a side i'd go with the nats at + money. morrow is pitching to more contact this year with this K% and BB% both down on career averages, and his BABIP is at .223. so he's due for another 'blow up' inevitably. e-jax's is having a career year thus far but the nats dont seem to get him any run support.

under seems like the best option for this game

matt1216

i usually have a feelin for games.. i think this will be really low scoring 2-1 game maybe. Jays arnt the greatest fastball hitting club his year either. i think nats are due for a loss on the road. guss we will have to watch to see wich way the ine moves overnight

matt1216

well fellas te jays shit the bed... hoping to even out if the uder can hold up here.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

U should have read my thread i was all over the Nats for a dime. Yeah u got screwed with Morrow getting injured but Jackson pitched a hell of a game for the Nats and i doubt the Jays would have been able to win even if Morrow stayed in.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    U should have read my thread i was all over the Nats for a dime. Yeah u got screwed with Morrow getting injured but Jackson pitched a hell of a game for the Nats and i doubt the Jays would have been able to win even if Morrow stayed in.
    ya yur right... i didnt hve agood feelin about the jays. i went with he under instead and lost with 2 outs in the 9th. coulnt believe it. i was all over the yankees as nova was 11-0 in last bunch of road starts