johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Saturday plays!!!

Tampa Bay/Oakland A's under 8.5 (-115). I love this play and it better hit. Matt Gaza never pitched against Oakland so I believe he has the advantage over a weak A's offense. Dallas Braden has been pitching good this year and I like him at home.. Under it goes..

Baltimore Orioles ml (-120). I want to play overs but hate to play a high over total. Those just scare me. I will play the Orioles for the win. Orioles defense is butt but I don't see them losing 2 in a row to Texas..

2 so far.... More to come...

YTD:17-11

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Johnny.

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Tampa Bay/Oakland A's under 8.5 (-115). I love this play and it better hit. Matt Gaza never pitched against Oakland so I believe he has the advantage over a weak A's offense. Dallas Braden has been pitching good this year and I like him at home.. Under it goes..

Baltimore Orioles ml (-120). I want to play overs but hate to play a high over total. Those just scare me. I will play the Orioles for the win. Orioles defense is butt but I don't see them losing 2 in a row to Texas..

2 so far.... More to come...

YTD:17-11

Ok. I bit on the overs.

Adding:

Orioles/Rangers over 11.5 (-110). I think this will go waay over now because of both teams weak bullpen and defense..

Tigers ml (+106). Fade K Davies..
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 04-25-09 at 03:40 PM.

johnnymapalo

Ok. I bit on the overs.

Adding:

Orioles/Rangers over 11.5 (-110). I think this will go waay over now because of both teams weak bullpen and defense..

Tigers ml (+106). Fade K Davies..

2-2. I knew I shouldn't have touched that Orioles/Rangers over. Lost it by .5.

YTD:19-13

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

2-2. I knew I shouldn't have touched that Orioles/Rangers over. Lost it by .5.

YTD:19-13
    Next time you feel this way, just step away from the computer. It always does the trick for me.