angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Spurs need to kick it in gear.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tough luck smokey, even if spurs cash you might be out. Unreal.

On to the next hundo.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Lol u suck

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

better luck next time

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bad bad night
    Back to the basics tommorow

It is what it is

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

smoke send me some pts guy
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave Rod1010 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Smokey one time

in:extremis
    in:extremis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Spurs ml -240 + Dbacks -122 25/39

Spurs ml + Royals -139 25/30

Spurs ml + Rangers -131 25/37

Spurs ml + Rangers rl -1.5 25/55
    Dude, seriously. Your approach is awful and your selections =

soccerzyko
    Update your status
    soccerzyko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2092

What a joke hahahaha

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by in:extremis View Post
    Dude, seriously. Your approach is awful and your selections =
    Approach was ideal, if you aim to reach 5k from 100.
    That needs taking risk.
    Selections were most unlucky selections of the day. Such a combination is hard to catch !!!
    This try proves that making 5k possible from 100, by only taking risks, and being lucky...

Nice try smokey, better luck next time

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Here's the other plays. Basically if spurs don't win straight up im fukked. I have 4 two team parlays

Spurs ml -240 + Dbacks -122 25/39

Spurs ml + Royals -139 25/30

Spurs ml + Rangers -131 25/37

Spurs ml + Rangers rl -1.5 25/55
    Brainless twit. Stick to kissing Illinis butt hole.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Putting 1 team in all ur bets. Brilliant!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

you motherfukkers,sure it was not brilliant to risk all his stack on one team,but what if he would won? all the lowlifes who hammer him now would be on his rooster, Smokey made a lot money for you prikks,show the man some respect,i know what i am talking about, i have the similar situation over and over,people kiss you ass ,but when you lose one game they turn into crows,and the funny thing is the biggest of these douchebag trolls never post a pick, Smokey my friend, keep up the good work
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redman3693, and okbyme123

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Almost nobody has made me money on sbr. I make my own bets. I just don't tail people. Why would u tail someone who puts 1 team in all their bets? That's just asking for disaster.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Putting 1 team in all ur bets. Brilliant!
    That's where he ****** up. Otherwise, nothing to see here. Get em next time!

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

No sweat Smoke. Your gonna WIN.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

clean slate here...i could not tail for obvious reasons but have faith in smoke.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you motherfukkers,sure it was not brilliant to risk all his stack on one team,but what if he would won? all the lowlifes who hammer him now would be on his rooster, Smokey made a lot money for you prikks,show the man some respect,i know what i am talking about, i have the similar situation over and over,people kiss you ass ,but when you lose one game they turn into crows,and the funny thing is the biggest of these douchebag trolls never post a pick, Smokey my friend, keep up the good work
    Some of you are just flat out stupid, brainless gamblers. This Smoke kid has been around awhile and them plays were proof he hasn't a clue of what he's doing. The proof is right there. Them are the plays of a scared gambler who's afraid of losing. He's hands down the worst gambler of the site, now wonder he's a self admitted 20k+ in the hole gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    This Smoke kid has been around awhile and them plays were proof he hasn't a clue of what he's doing. The proof is right there.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL at all the guys burying him for using SPurs in all his parlays. He basically bet 100 bucks on the spurs ML but was getting a chance to get back about 4 times what he would have SU.

The approach was sound although the odds sucked.

When youre taking shots at bonuses and trying to roll them over you always pick one team to parlay through with....always. Its akin to singling a horse in a Pick 6 or a Pick 4 at the track. Thing is you always have to make sure you get the best odds for them, and that they win obviously. But really in essesne he bet 100 bucks on the Spurs ML, I am sure that is a lot less than most people lost on them last night.

But as usual guys burying people because of a loss showing just how clueless they are. People lose, there isnt anyone here who hasnt lost a bet. Thing is if you lose with the right approach eventually you will make money while guys who lose who simply are too dumb to know HOW to bet let alone what to bet will always be losers and sending money and never receiving any.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL at all the guys burying him for using SPurs in all his parlays. He basically bet 100 bucks on the spurs ML but was getting a chance to get back about 4 times what he would have SU.

When youre taking shots at bonuses and trying to roll them over you always pick one team to parlay through with....always. Its akin to singling a horse in a Pick 6 or a Pick 4 at the track. Thing is you always have to make sure you get the best odds for them, and that they win obviously. But really in essesne he bet 100 bucks on the Spurs ML, I am sure that is a lot less than most people lost on them last night.

But as usual guys burying people because of a loss showing just how clueless they are. People lose, there isnt anyone here who hasnt lost a bet. Thing is if you lose with the right approach eventually you will make money while guys who lose who simply are too dumb to know HOW to bet let alone what to bet will always be losers and sending money and never receiving any.
    Yea...putting your bankroll on the line with 4 2 team parlays with the same team in each parlay is sharp. What was I thinking.

Thing is if you lose with the right approach eventually you will make money while guys who lose who simply are too dumb to know HOW to bet let alone what to bet will always be losers and sending money and never receiving any.
    There is a good bet that loses. There is also a bad bet that wins. There are bad bets that lose and good bets that win. This was a ******* horrible bet that lost so spectacularly it almost defies belief that someone on this site with so many posts would make it.

First of all the same team in every parlay. What ******* noob does that. And even if the Spurs got up, he still lost all his money on a baseball team that got pwned 12-1, another that lost 4-0 and a Royals team that never looked like winning.

I have been watching these forums a long time but not posted much. What makes this so believable is the people coming on here defending this hideous bet and attempt to turn 100 into 5000 using such a formula.

Smoke

Will be depositing $100 again today

Lets try this again

To those bashing me, fukk off

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

You never put 1 team in all ur plays. If they lose u are screwed! The 4th play should have been a hedge with OKC.

Smoke

good post

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Smokey will now quietly win 6 in a row.

BOL bud
    Points Awarded:

Smoke gave SpreadSniper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

good luck smokey. don't do the same mistake again.
    parlaying everything with just one game is wrong. it needs variance.
    Points Awarded:

Smoke gave decado 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by in:extremis View Post
    There is a good bet that loses. There is also a bad bet that wins. There are bad bets that lose and good bets that win. This was a ******* horrible bet that lost so spectacularly it almost defies belief that someone on this site with so many posts would make it.

First of all the same team in every parlay. What ******* noob does that. And even if the Spurs got up, he still lost all his money on a baseball team that got pwned 12-1, another that lost 4-0 and a Royals team that never looked like winning.

I have been watching these forums a long time but not posted much. What makes this so believable is the people coming on here defending this hideous bet and attempt to turn 100 into 5000 using such a formula.
    JJgold has these clueless kids like Smoke by the balls here....he's got these guys thinking "it's cool to lose"..

DudleyDawson

This thread will be bumped 7,000,897 times over the next year, I can see it now. A true loser degenerate gambler exposed HIMSELF here.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    This thread will be bumped 7,000,897 times over the next year, I can see it now. A true loser degenerate gambler exposed HIMSELF here.
    unlike you i bet real money.. you depend on the 12pts per day loser. your not even worth my time son

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Will be depositing $100 again today

Lets try this again

To those bashing me, fukk off
    Let's bury that book SMOKEY!!!
    Points Awarded:

Smoke gave BIGDAY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

My question smoke is, is there a time limit to turn $100 to $5,000.? If $5,000 is the ultimate goal on the project and there is no time limit why risk the whole roll in one night?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

haahaha....go and get it Smokeshow!
    Points Awarded:

Smoke gave Regul8er 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    My question smoke is, is there a time limit to turn $100 to $5,000.? If $5,000 is the ultimate goal on the project and there is no time limit why risk the whole roll in one night?
    no, theres no time limit. last year when i turned $50 into 5K it took a little over a month.. I risked the whole roll because i started out at $100 if i started out with $200 i would of only bet half. Trying again today starting at $100

First 12345 Last