isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers Are Done

It's just sad how Dan jinxed this team.

Maybe KC can save them. If they do make the playoffs, whoever plays them gets a free pass.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never dreamed this team would go toilet like they did isetcap.Then again I don't think anyone here thought they would blow that big lead they had.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Maybe they can be like the White Sox of last year, who were in a freefall, and then all of a sudden turned it on the last 15 or so games of the season straight to the championship.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Maybe they can be like the White Sox of last year, who were in a freefall, and then all of a sudden turned it on the last 15 or so games of the season straight to the championship.
    They actually have a similar type of team except that their pitchers lack the experience of last year's White Sox staff. Their schedule is definitely favorable and they would have to be especially bad to go under .500 the rest of the way out.

I also don't remember the White Sox playing that poorly for an extended period of time last year. I think they were playing OK but the Indians were on a tear until they had to face the White Sox head to head and got destroyed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yanks are clearly the team to beat in all of baseball, CWS can get hot but thats is about it.

Oak is decent but they do not have enough.

isetcap

I think the Mets could represent the NL very well this year. Their team has great chemistry.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    I think the Mets could represent the NL very well this year. Their team has great chemistry.
    The Mets also have the support of both Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Knoxy
    Knoxy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    I really wish but they are kaput.