gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Saturday Picks ( 108 -92 +18.07 )

I am not going to do any long write ups today , looking at the Kentucky derby

Astros/ Cardinals o8 -120 risk .50

Dodgers -1 -109 risk 1.09

Orioles +108 risk 1 Boston is a mess, Youkilis and Ellsbury still out, a pitching staff in disarray and you get a solid starter like Hammel with incredible numbers( 3-1 to start the year, 1.97 era to start the year and a whip numbers right around 1) and hot team like the Orioles against a 33 year old in Cook just brought up from the minors. Baltimore has been the most profitable team this year to wager on but I have been missing out for the most part so far, they probably drop this when I finally get on board.

Angels -1 -113 risk 2.26 There is not a reason in the world to bet on this offense but hopefully Wilson can carry them here until someone figures out a way to score a run.

Rays -1 -111 risk 2.22

Rays/A's u3.5 -120 ( 1st 5) risk .50

Until the Rays starts losing me money in Tampa I will ride this home form of the Rays, Hellickson has looked really strong so far this year.

Marlins -108 risk 1.08 I actually love this play , just a little wary of the Marlins on the road and Buehrle to put too much on this.

Cardinals -1 -123 risk 1.23

Giants -1 -107 risk 1.07 Bumgarner has been phenomenal at home(10-1 with a 1.83 ERA over his last 12 starts at home) and is on an incredible run here. Giants should snap this losing streak today, Bumgarner has solid career numbers against the brewers but Wolf has put up much better numbers after a shaky start. Hopefully the Giants can get Bumgarner some run support here

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I really debated on this game after seeing this line for the mariners but going to take a shot anyway. Both of these teams are bad teams but you have Fernandez on the mound and he has been been putting up his usual stellar numbers. The Seattle offense has been putrid as usual and they have lost their last 7 games. The Twins are not much better, they are 2-9 in their last 11.

Marquis is back and is 2-0 but hitters are seeing his pitches and he is getting hit and has an ERA over 6, he just had a ton of run support to win these. Going with Fernandez here and hopefully a few runs by the Mariners.

Mariners -1 -134 risk 1.34