beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Twins today?.What the hell need action!

Looks like the starters will be below.

Yes, I know its spring only, but one would think that this is Hellickson's last start before Saturday, might pitch more than a few innings, and with his stats, twins at -120 look good.

Twins have quite a few relievers to pitch today per the St.Pete times..not sure how long Hendricks might go, but if both managers want to get a good amount of innings out of them,then I will take the Twinkies. Also, this stat might mean dick, but the rays are 2-5-1 vs twins this spring.Hellickson also faced the twins back on march 26 and got rocked giving up 10 runs,11 hits and 3 dongs in 3 innings

Quotes from Hell after the beatdown..
    Hellickson gave up 10 runs and 11 hits -- including three home runs -- in three innings. He entered having allowed seven runs and nine hits through his first seven innings."I think I was just missing, coming back over the plate, and I was falling behind a lot," he said. "They were seeing the ball good today, and I just made some bad pitches."
    Pitchers: Rays — Jeremy Hellickson, relievers TBD; Twins— Liam Hendriks, Matt Capps, Glen Perkins, Brian Duensing, Alex Burnett, Kyle Waldrop, Jeff Gray
    Twins..L Hendriks 3 0 0 1.80 7 3 0 0 20.0 14 4 4

Rays..
    J Hellickson 0 2 0 10.13 5 4 0 0 16.0 27 18 18

abe74
    abe74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4481

Toss up for me. No Desmond Jennings, Longoria, Pena in the lineup for the Rays. However, if Matt Capps does pitch for the Twins again today, that could mean a L. Blew the game yesterday for the Twins after they came back and had a 2 run lead in the 9th.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Yeah a toss up no doubt.Played it for points...

abe74
    abe74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4481

I ended up playing it as well, the missing pieces in the Rays lineup made me want to play it.