stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

I'm on TB Ray +125 at home versus NYY ..............

My first preseason bases bet this year.
    2-2 bottom of the eighth, get a lead off rope double from Eliot Johnson.
    Then NYY AAA pitcher Cesar Cabral balks him to third.
    Nash is set up like a champ, man on third bottom of the 8th, no outs, surely big inning here......

"What happened next" you ask, Nash?

Cesar "freaking" Cabral makes the next 3 batters look stupid striking out the side.

OK I say to myself, they don't play extra's in the spring training games, looks like a push for me.
    Yanks batting in the top of the ninth.
    Lead off double, sac fly moves him to third, next batter hits a bloop between first and right, right fielder comes in, had a bead on it, then for reasons only God knows, lets it drop.
    Then the other Molina, the NYY Molina hits a three run bomb, and baby you can guess the rest.

Guys, I am so snake bit right now, until proven otherwise, I'm auto fade material

stevenash

Observations...........

Longoria looks like he's ready to be a stud out of the shoot, he's opening day ready.

Teixeira's swing is smooth as silk, he's ready.

Ibanez is lost, he's lost at the plate, he's confused, been confused all spring.

Phil Hughes was pretty solid, but he made that 2 run homer mistake, Hughes always is good for a brain fart a game, and no matter how sharp he is, I can't trust him.

Russell Martin is a professional catcher, I love his approach, I think the man is vastly underrated.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

yep was on it too

2 fuckin runs...on a 2 run hr early...typical rays

stevenash

^
    They can't finish, the team is good, (I am a Yankee fan I might add) but the Rays can't seal the deal.