stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Toronto FC +500

As a Galaxy fan we could definitely lose this game to a well rested TFC team who has had a full week to prepare for this game and only option to advance is win. (or a 3-3 tie but that won't happen)

Galaxy lost their first game in over a year at home on Saturday and looked absolutely exhausted towards the end of it. People been criticizing Arena for playing Beckham, Donovan, and Keane the full 90 when there is such an important game 3 days later. This is their third game in 7 days. Now Arena has to trust that the bench can hold up against a TFC team that is out for blood.

To make matters even worse, the home depot center is gonna be capped at about 10k attendance due to a licensing agreement with Cal State Dominguez Hills on midweek games. For parking and traffic reasons, they don't allow them to sell that many tickets to midweek games that aren't on the MLS schedule so there won't even be much home field advantage for LA.

I'm not playing TFC +500 cause I have faith in my team but I am letting you know that this line is very inflated and I think we definitely lose this game being in this position more than one time out of five. I wouldn't play it for a full unit but for a small amount that won't piss you off if it loses lol.

stuntin909

Down 1-0 smh

At the game was hoping I was wrong

stuntin909

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

great call!

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

That 10k cap is bizzare.

stuntin909

yeah man i think it's stupid. it was setup in 02 when the league was barely growing. it was the first soccer stadium built for MLS and that was a risk they had to take to get the stadium built. it makes sense from the point of view of the school but very amateurish now.

still pissed about this game but i knew they would lose so thats why i posted this thread. sadly it looks like no one made a play on this even though i been doing good on mls lately. it seems like I'm always the only one in my threads lol.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually took Toronto FC live around +450 at the 10 minute mark. Galaxy looked sluggish with their passes and couldn't complete in the latter third of the field. Put $120 on Toronto and went to sleep with a smile after Toronto held on. Thanks stuntin :L)

stuntin909

Nice. Ya the odds for this game where definitely off. Glad U cashed. I got to the game late so missed the first 20 mins