Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

James Jones MLB Triple Play System

Hi guys,

I've heard a little about the MLB TPS. Does it work? Anybody got any past seasons experience and is it worth playing this season?

I read somewhere last night that the system is a chase and it failed already. That doesn't look good, but it could just be a hiccup, or is it....

Thoughts anyone?

Kev

Lazy Boy
    Lazy Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Check out Conservative Chase System thread by G's pks. Won last year and off to flying start again this year. Best I have seen on here.

Kev the Brit

Yes, I'll have a look at that, too.

dferrell3
    dferrell3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I'll try to summarize the system as best as I can.

You're following six teams throughout the season: the three best teams from the year before (in this case, the Rays, Phillies, and Yankees), and the three worst teams from the year before (Pirates, Mariners, D-Backs).

For the three best teams, anytime one of them has a three- or four-game series at home against a team outside of the top six winning percentages from last year (which would be the Twins, Giants, Braves, and the three teams aforementioned), you're betting that the home team (the one that was in the top three last year) will win one of the three or four games (or, in the rare case the home team is the underdog, that they will stay within a point).

For the three worst teams, anytime one of them have a three- or four-game series on the road against a team that had a winning percentage of .500 or better the year before, you are betting that the home team (the one who went .500 or better) will win one of the three or four games (or, if they are an underdog, will stay within a point).

There are two filters. There is the standard injury filter that comes with most chase systems. The other filter is to not bet on any series in the month of September since the playoff race heats up during that month and a number of guys are called up to the main roster.

Yes, there has already been a loss. The Rays were one of the three best teams from last year based on winning percentage, but they were just swept by the Orioles. Oddly enough, the Orioles were also responsible for the only two system losses last season. The Orioles were one of the three worst teams in 2009 based on record, so, that put them in play for system bets in 2010. In 2010, the Orioles swept the Rangers on the road in four games (Jul. 8), and swept the Angels on the road in three games (Aug. 27). Maybe another filter should be added saying to stay away from the Orioles until further notice.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by dferrell3; 04-04-11 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Grammer/Spelling

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW!!! guys we gotta get more people responding here u know b/c I need some answers somedays as to why JJ doesnt have plays according to his specs on his own MLB pdf file u know like today for instance dont we have a play for Tampa Bay? at least I havent seen an email from him yet and yes Im on his official email list

this kind of thing has happened already many times before this yr in actually for the most part for our favor b/c the days he hasnt sent out any plays we sometimes ended up losing a couple of those series so I dont know theres some reason for it but Im not sure why or what filters Im missing out on that he is using u know

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Sorry to break the news...this system doesnt work. I have already backtested this. I believe one year had six losses! The results are in the JM forum.

gofightingirish
    gofightingirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6691

stay away !!!! I got the system and I am stll in the hole 10 units for the year......still trying to climb out.....stay away

Kev the Brit

I agree that the system, as written, doesn't work. However, if you only play the teams that JJ lists in his e-mails it is quite profitable. He doesn't send out all of the system picks. He clearly uses either a filter or his own judgement, to disregard some system picks. 2 of the system picks lost (costing approx 30 units) but he didn't e-mail those. Currently, he has lost only one of his e-mailed picks, which isn't too bad.

So, my advice to anyone out there is to ignore the system, as written, but do play the teams in his e-mails.

Regards
    Kev

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

Hi.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Chase every team til they win.100% system. Good luck!

zeusky
    zeusky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    Hi.

Kind of reminded me of Stewie in Family Guy

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    I agree that the system, as written, doesn't work. However, if you only play the teams that JJ lists in his e-mails it is quite profitable. He doesn't send out all of the system picks. He clearly uses either a filter or his own judgement, to disregard some system picks. 2 of the system picks lost (costing approx 30 units) but he didn't e-mail those. Currently, he has lost only one of his e-mailed picks, which isn't too bad.

So, my advice to anyone out there is to ignore the system, as written, but do play the teams in his e-mails.

Regards
    Kev
    This is true. Maybe he has an extra filter we dont know about?

Sevans25
    Sevans25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buyer beware james jones is a con artist and will not deliver on any level.
    The only thing that will happen is you will lose bets and a lot of money and pay him for the previledge to do so !