Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions: Wednesday August 2nd, 2006

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

Francisco Liriano scratched from start, Boof Bonser will start in his place.

Bonser was 2-2 with a 5.30 ERA in seven starts for the Twins earlier this year. He was 6-4 with a 2.84 ERA in 13 starts at Rochester.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Francisco Liriano scratched from start, Boof Bonser will start in his place.

Bonser was 2-2 with a 5.30 ERA in seven starts for the Twins earlier this year. He was 6-4 with a 2.84 ERA in 13 starts at Rochester.
    He was significantly better at home, from what I remember.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Besides Liriano scratch what else do you guys think about the early games...
    Im thinking San Fran but I'm getting a little tired of trying to cash in when they finally win a game...
    Also like Anaheim or whatever their name is and Kip Wells in his Texas debut...
    Anyway, all input will be appreciated

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sort of like Minnesota today. I don't have much interest laying that price with a starter who has been in the minors, but Kip Wells is basically a minor league pitcher as well, and the Twins have the best home record in all of baseball. I'd look for them to bounce back with a win in that one.
    I think the other early prices are pretty tough. There's probably value in Washington, but I'd be surprised to see them come away with a win.

Bulldog

Thanks for the input Razz
    Anyone else?
    By the way guys, I did a little writeup on the Yanks and stuck it in the main forum.
    Id love to know what you guys think...
    Anyway, I think Ill take SF

Bulldog

Any other thoughts on the 305 and 315 games??
    Im thinking SF and LAA??
    What do you think?

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I think Escobar is a much better pitcher than Loiaza. Angels = easy money today, my friend. Good luck!

Bulldog

Appreciate it CJ.
    I think Ill place small plays on both LAA and SF