thekidrounder
    thekidrounder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Value on tigs NEW series line +350?

Maybe i am being biased as a tigers fan (but i faded that tigers just as much as i bet on them during the year). Okay the line is +350, you get Fister at home then Verlander again, team could easily be 2-2 and the series price would be back to +120ish heading back home, if anytime to bet it is now if at all. What do you guys think, especially since texas bullpen has already gone 6+ more innings than deroits I think there is definately value here? Thoughts

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

its +450 at most shops

thekidrounder
    thekidrounder's Avatar Become A Pro!

woah it just jumped i guess, awesome glad i waited! lakerboy any thoughts on it? i know tigs arnt hittin but going back to comerica they take this game the series line will drop to around what? +250 ish? thus your gettin at least +200 essentially on a game that is -140 (but obviously IF, big IF you think they have a shot the rest of the series

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

+500 at 5dimes. Seems like good value.

If they win tonight with Fister on the mound the only game they should really be at a disadvantage will be tomorrows game with Porcello going, but at least they'll be at home. Even if they lose tomorrow they'll have Verlander next also at home, Scherzer against a suspect Holland and then Fister again in game 7.