t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Philly Homers

You're giving the rest of us Philly fans a bad name. The ones who go around acting like punks in every thread acting like we've won something ... fellas we got 1 world series three years ago but other than that we really don't have anything to hang our hats on.

If everything goes right this year we will have plenty to brag about but until then, stay in your lane. You know who you are

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

We are great and you know it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Most unlilkable fanbase East of Oakland Coliseum.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Most unlilkable fanbase East of Oakland Coliseum.
    Well you're really in touch with them aren't you? Are you from San Diego?

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

they aren't even what the braves were. It's not like we've paid back that 14 years of torture. One World Series with Gillick/Amaro running things.. fantastic.. but I don't know how any phillies fan can be cocky witnessing/knowing just about every other year in their existence.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by tunaguitar76 View Post
    they aren't even what the braves were. It's not like we've paid back that 14 years of torture. One World Series with Gillick/Amaro running things.. fantastic.. but I don't know how any phillies fan can be cocky witnessing/knowing just about every other year in their existence.
    If they win a second world series, what the braves did for 14 years will become irrelevant. But that's the thing - it's put up or shut up this year.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

From TX, live in Nevada.

As a Cowboys fan I'm inclined to dislike all things Philly, and or Philly related. Wil not even eat a Philly Cheesesteak.

Really happy to see McScrub failing in Minny.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

always been a phillies fan, we have had plenty of success

Disagree on the braves thing.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

phillies, steelers, spurs fan here, uk and louisville football and basketball

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    From TX, live in Nevada. As a Cowboys fan I'm inclined to dislike all things Philly, and or Philly related. Wil not even eat a Philly Cheesesteak. Really happy to see McScrub failing in Minny.
    Well at least we agree about McNabb. Just eat the cheesesteak bro - no need to resist and force yourself not to do something you don't want to do.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

when the phils made the playoffs once in 23 years, i never thought this kind of team would ever take the field and when they finally won another WS in 2008 i just about didnt believe it when it happened

id find it hard to believe most current phils fans were around for the von hayes, kevin gross, etc. years so after dealing with all that shlt, yeah i'm gonna get a little vocal