hezawizard
    hezawizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

fck I have texas RL, that start looked promising

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Wasn't this his 2nd start in the majors...no AAA time straight from AA?

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

After Richards left the game with the groin injury I knew it was all down hill for the Angels pitching staff. Raw deal for Angel backers but a gift for Ranger backers.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Dude game was fixed, the guy who replaced hims sucks balls....

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers starting thier ace play was rangers

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i mentioned this in another thread earlier but i need to know why people favour LAA these days? I mean. Ok, they have 3 starting pitchers who pull the rest of the team but the rest of these guys on the team have no heart what so ever. They are washed up over paid bums who don't have any care about the drive to win each night.

also

this game was a gimmie for Texas and you should have made money on this game for these reasons:

LAA coming back from a east coast road trip, no rest
    LAA bullpen got some major work in toronto, especially the heart of the pen who cost the game in TO Sunday
    LAA starting a pitcher with no experience and a tired pen = disaster - you guys expect this kid to go past 5 innings?
    Texas Ogando is solid and owns LAA. Look at his stats. Usually a good pitcher rebounds after i rough one, he did last night as expected

If you followed the line for this game, it was dropping huge Texas way all day. There was a reason why they were favour largely by game time. This game was far from being fixed. The line was where it should have been by game time and if you scored the opening line you made some extra cash.

Texas was the team that you look to manke money on each night. There are games like these that continue to make you money you just have to look for them. I've been betting one game / team a night (sometimes missing a game or two here and there) and made some very big profits going 33-12 since the end of june into july.

anyhow long story short

be smart with your cash. there is money to be made in MLB but to think LAA had a chance last night was a bad call. Better dogs to go with last night.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

The Angels season is over...