gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Monday Picks (11-4 +9.62)

Tons of heavy favorites today, its just a matter of trying to find out the right ones. In the past I would parlay these but parlays in the baseball have never been profitable for me in the long run.

Best bet on the board is the Home teams salami, I thought about laying the -7 runs but just playing it safe.

Home runs salami -270 5dimes risk 2.7

The Cardinals are basically in three-way tie in the Central and have the Reds knocking on the door as well. The Cardinals open a seven-game homestand and beating bad teams like the Astros are a must right now. They are 6-2 against Houston in their last 8 games and have utterly dominated Happ. Happ is 1-5 against St louis and has posted atrocious numbers against he Cardinals this year, a 7.62 road ERA and a 6.06 ERA overall in his three starts against the Cards.

Happ is not a bad lefty overall but looking at his road numbers, they are just poor, he is 1-6 and is posting a 7.62 ers on the road. I think this run line number would be alot higher if it werent for McClellans losing streak. Happ and Houston have already played against McClellan at Busch Stadium, a 4-2 loss on May 19. McClellan looked good in that game going 8 innings in the victory.

St Louis -1 -146 5dimes risk 2.92

White Sox have won Buehrle's last seven home starts and I love this number with him on the mound at home facing a guy starting pitching his second game int he Majors . Buehrle is 17-9 with a 3.22 lifetime ERA versus Detroit .

White Sox -137 5dimes risk 2.74

The Mariners are on a 15-game winless streak and its just really a joke right now. It really doesnt matter if they put Roy Halladay on the mound right now with this offense, but they send to the mound Jason Vargas to try and end the misery. Vargas is 0-3 with a 6.35 in his last three starts. also I read a fascinating on Vargas in yahoo today, Since 2009, Vargas is 15-13 with a 3.41 ERA in 48 games before the All star game, but is 3-13 with a 5.68 ERA in 29 outings after the break.

I will continue to fade the Mariners at every opportunity and today looks like a great one

Yankees -1 -163 5dimes risk 3.26

Red Sox -1.5 5imes -135 risk 2.70

Phillies -1-188 5dimes risk 1.88

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14581

good stuff greg, keep 'em comin', bol all