hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    5 dimes has this bet: jose bautista wins hr derby +300 field wins hr derby -360 i put a little on field.
    are you retarded? I hope you just made a typo but even if it's +360 that is still a retarded bet. Better to lay off and just enjoy the show.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Mon: Kemp.
    Tue: AL.

shane500
    shane500's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck to you my friend

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i like matt kemp

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

bautista's normal swing is a HR swing

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heard Holliday on radio few days ago say he was bringing same guy who throws bp for him every day. Smart man.

anyone thinking of cano can scratch that shit with his daddy throwing to him, pretty sure Matt brought his brother last year, horrible pitches dont work out well. Prob a good move to see who else is bringing family member/friend to pitch, instantly scratch them.

Holliday to win/NL player to win. I dont think a-gone swing translates, fat boy (big papi) will prob look good till he needs some sugar, Bautista is fav and fav doesnt worry me in these things, especially 1st time favs.Cano has his daddy pitching to him (enough said).

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...-rss&FEEDNAME=

forget bout Cano, even tho im not sure why anyone would like him anyway. at least his dad was a pitcher but still think it not a good move not using the guy you see every day.

First 12