iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Pujols, Were on to you Pal....

We know you've most likely lied about your age and steroid use...

You'll be lucky to get anything more than 6 years, 130 million....

Should have signed...

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

130,000,000 isnt enough for him to live on. same with clemens and bonds. do you realize how much $$$ they lost cause they got dragged into court. i bet barry only has $60 mill available to him right now. unacceptable

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is next to get caught

No one can be that good for so long

iifold
    Update your status

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is next to get caught

No one can be that good for so long

anyone putting up video game numbers is cheating.

cant wait to see bautista go down

iifold
    Update your status

Mark my words, this guy will become mysteriously injured and miss a lot of games this year..

iifold
    Update your status

guy is about to hit...

turn on the Cardinals game and tell me there isnt something wrong with this old, bald, man...

thecodster
    thecodster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is next to get caught No one can be that good for so long
    totally agree i have been saying this since the "list" came out

iifold
    Update your status

0-5 K GIDP

This is not a slump, this is what age and a lack of steroids/HGH will do to you...

There will be value fading this guy and the Cardinals in the near future, it is up to you to find it...

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

wow just looked him up 1 hr 4 rbi .143

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

He's definitely in a slump right now.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will end up being traded at the deadline

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    0-5 K GIDP

This is not a slump, this is what age and a lack of steroids/HGH will do to you...

There will be value fading this guy and the Cardinals in the near future, it is up to you to find it...
    I'm going to have to disagree with almost every comment you've made here. The possibility that he may be older than he claims is something that I partly agree with, but him taking ped's? No. I disagree...and I can tell just by looking at him.

First, let's be clear...almost EVERYONE in baseball has taken steroids. Cortisone is a steroid. It signals the body to reduce swelling and pain. Why is this not banned? You can play through injuries that you otherwise wouldn't be able to on this substance, yet it is perfectly legal in most sports.

This is a common mistake the public makes...they just mash everything up into "steroids" without knowing what they are talking about. Anabolic steroids (AAS) are what most people are talking about when they say "steroids". I know many people who have taken forms of AAS (I even experimented with it under supervision of a physician), so I know what to look for and the telltale signs that someone is taking them. I have not seen any visible effects on Pujols. None.

Bottom line...if it ever comes to light that he took any anabolic steroids, I'd be utterly surprised. Plus, you still have to put the bat on the ball no matter HOW strong you are...and that takes skill. Skill that takes years to hone.

Side note: We can argue whether or not you believe drugs should be allowed in sports as to it's fairness, etc. But I think most steroids should be legal. I don't know why they are such a controlled substance. When used correctly, like any other drug, they perform well with minimal to no side effects. When people abuse them, that's where the issue lie.

I don't know if the purpose of this thread was to be provocative and get people to comment, or if it was actually serious...but I'm done with my rant now...

iifold
    Update your status

hitting .268 with a .408 slugging %...

no home runs in 91 at bats...

asking to play 3rd base to try and make up for it...

whoever gives this guy a long term deal is crazy...

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-5 K GIDP

who knows how old he is, the ped thing is bs cause the guy is just a gifted baseball player, peds dont make you hit over .300 for 10 years straight, if Albert was juicing he would have been at 60 hrs every year that he has been in the 30 to 40 range.

even if he a little older than what he says there no way that you can think the guy wont come around at some point this season, clearly he isnt gonna post his normal season avg this year but he wont get any worse and stl is still winning, i would tread lightly looking to fade them.

personally i was glad he didnt take the money the Cards offered him, he can go get his 30 mil from some dipshit franchise like the scrubbies or nats and we can get a closer, move Berkman to 1st for a few years, and look to find someone who can field a ball in the middle of the infield. STL will be ok. You on the other hand probably will not.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by superman613 View Post
    He will end up being traded at the deadline

dont think he will take a trade, unless we can find someone dumb enough to give him his 10 year 300 mil contract, he probably wave no trade for that.

BigDan

so let me get this straight foldy, Albert juiced his whole career to compile the numbers he has, but then in his contract year where he is looking to be the highest paid player in the game, he just ups and quits using? that makes total fukkin sense.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    so let me get this straight foldy, Albert juiced his whole career to compile the numbers he has, but then in his contract year where he is looking to be the highest paid player in the game, he just ups and quits using? that makes total fukkin sense.

He had to quit using. There are certain players on the list to be tested frequently and his name is among those on that list. He had no other option than to quit or face suspension. If he gets suspended then he can kiss any long term deal goodbye! The alternative is to try and do it on natural ability and have a decent year and get his deal.

Most athletes are so arrogant they think they can put up the numbers without enhancement, but yet they were using.....................doesn't make sense to me either but if you listen to some of the ones that got caught and some of these bonehead "baseball experts" this is what they want Joe Public to believe.

Personally, I don't care if they use. If they want to shorten their life to make xxx amt. more millions then that's up to them. You can live a very good life on a few millions dollars. How much do you need? How much is enough?

iifold
    Update your status

Mark my words, this guy will become mysteriously injured and miss a lot of games this year..