1bfqrsx79
    1bfqrsx79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rays VS Det. MONDAY NIGHT GAME

At this rate, the Rays may never want to return to Tampa the rest of the season. Tampa continues to play sub-par baseball at home, while going out on the road and hitting the tar out of the ball. The Rays started this road trip scoring five runs in three games in Seattle, but as soon as that series was over, they were up to their old road tricks again, sweeping the Angels in Anaheim while out-scoring them 14-5 in the three game series before flying all the way back to the east coast and taking two of three from the Orioles while scoring 16 runs in that series (with all of the runs coming in the last two games). Today they take their road show to Detroit and a date with the Tigers and lefty starter Phil Coke. Coke recently came off the DL from an ankle injury but unfortunately did not have a good return start when he faced the Rangers on June 8. Despite having the benefit of one of the more pitcher-friendly parks in the league, only three of Coke's 10 starts have been in Detroit, and he has yet to win a game there, going 0-2 with a 6.28 ERA compared to compiling a 1-4 record with a 3.38 ERA in nine games (seven starts) on the road. Tampa lost both games of a two-game set against Detroit in May but in 2010 it took six of seven meetings.

Take Rays ML.

1bfqrsx79

New to this site. Love what it has to offer. Have not posted much on hear as im trying to take everything in and gain some insight as to what this site is all about. After a month or so i feel i would like to contribute to this fourm with a couple plays a day. If anyone is interested feel free to tag along. I will post my results everynight after the games. Thanks everyone and good luck.

1bfqrsx79

The Mets and Pirates conclude their four game series when Mike Pelfrey takes the mound against Pat Maholm in Pittsburgh Monday evening. Pelfrey enters the contest with wins in four of his five career teams starts against the Bucs and wins in six of his last eight starts during the month of June. With Maholm 0-4 with a 10.05 ERA in his last four tries against the invaders, we'll back New York here tonight. 2-unit play on the Mets.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 8½ -105

RockyMiavia
    RockyMiavia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bfqrsx79 View Post
    New to this site. Love what it has to offer. Have not posted much on hear as im trying to take everything in and gain some insight as to what this site is all about. After a month or so i feel i would like to contribute to this fourm with a couple plays a day. If anyone is interested feel free to tag along. I will post my results everynight after the games. Thanks everyone and good luck.
    Welcome to the forum my friend and thanks for your insight. Best of luck

1bfqrsx79

I appreciate the insight guys.

Lets have a good night.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going with Mets also. Good luck

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont copy writeups tho!!

Galante118
    Galante118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

best of luck tonight, ill also probably have a small play on the mets. be careful of tampa play though, detroit is a solid home team

DJM5226
    DJM5226's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both games will go over. Good luck all

syy211
    Yankees
    syy211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

like rays tonight. hope we both hit this one.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

tough call, tigers no slouch at home but lean rays here as well. Good luck

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

tigers will win today....

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

not a good spot for rays here (long road trip/make up game on road) with boston on deck waiting in tampa. good luck!

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets suck. Crazy

1bfqrsx79

Sorry guys. Two bad calls today. 0-2

First post of course fails.

Will try again tomorrow.

Best of luck.