CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Bruins ML -118

Line has dipped a little bit with the public pounding Boston....which I'd be worried about but not in this situation. The thing with the Canucks is that they don't bounce back well after getting spanked around....especially in the playoffs. Usually takes a couple games for them to settle down and get their mindset right, which you could blame on the coaching.

The Bruins play MUCH MORE physical at home which completely shuts down the Sedins and makes them do things you rarely see like take a 10 min misconduct. Luongo is saying that he will put the last game behind him, but you know it will be in the back of his mind and could affect his play. Boston HAS to win...and like I said in another thread the Canucks are known to let up in series when they initially go up 2-0, etc.

Bruins are pushing the pace and owning the puck and I don't see the changing tonight. Canucks have just for whatever reason struggled @ Boston going 8-38-1 or something like that. Pains me to say....but I see this series being tied up. Still like the Canucks in the series for whatever that is worth.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Canucks 4-2 today. Canucks had no intention of winning game 3. They'll take this one fairly easily. Public is going to get screwed.

CanuckG

Yes....rarely on the public side just gut feeling. Win-Win situation here +ev

CanuckG

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25