Detroit Tigers - ML
    Oakland A's - ML
    Pittsburgh Pirates - ML
    Baltimore Orioles - ML

Baseball Ted is a WINNER!!!

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Those do look like solid picks Ted. I couldn't pull the trigger on O's and tigers games so I stayed out of those.

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Arizona Diamondbacks have a good chance.

tedred11
    tedred11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding Seattle Mariners - Baseball Ted!!!

Baseball Ted
    Baseball Ted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 670

Another WINNING day for Baseball Ted!!!

YTD Record now sits at 21-11. Its amazing that more people havent caught on!!!

Baseball Ted will be back Tomorrow, starting another FULL WEEK OF WINNING!!!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

You should make a season long thread, instead of creating a new one everyday. Also, I like that you refer to yourself in third person...kinda funny and reminds me of shaq... you shaq?

Baseball Ted

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    You should make a season long thread, instead of creating a new one everyday. Also, I like that you refer to yourself in third person...kinda funny and reminds me of shaq... you shaq?

I, or should I say, Baseball Ted, finds a season long thread to be confusing and too much to deal with. I prefer to post a single, new thread every day. I'm now at 21-11 and I assure you, the winning will not stop!!!

I just find it funny more people here havent caught on.

High3rEl3m3nt

are you tedred and baseball ted? Kinda weird that you have two accounts...

Baseball Ted

Tedred is me..my old account -- never used it for posting my plays -- just for information.

I would never post my football or basketball plays...I'm am an above average NFL capper, and an average basketball capper, but at baseball, I am at an expert level. For the last 8-10 years, I believe I have developed a system that became nearly unbeatable as of 2 years ago. I have had years where I have actually hit 70% of my plays, and I never give a play that is over -170 in baseball. I'm on strategic underdogs a large percentage of the time.
    Last edited by Baseball Ted; 05-08-11 at 09:52 PM.

High3rEl3m3nt

If you want to get lot of attention...create a season long thread titled to the effect of "Guaranteed I'll hit over 65%: straight picking, no chasing...I dare you to fade!" --guarantee you'll catch people's attention, if that's what you're looking for

Baseball Ted

I guess over time, people will realize on their own. Just want to do my thing and keep winning. Seriously, you should follow my plays for a week, and give it a try betting the same amount on each game, and put all of them in some sort of round robin play together (reverse or parlay), each night.

I know people will recognize my winning once they get aquainted w Baseball Ted!!!

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

great job ted. the more u continue to win the more people will jump on board. not sure why you would be concerned about how many people are tailing you unless you want to build a following to go tout. Either way your picks have been great so far, I tailed you several days this week so I appreciate what you have done. Please keep it up.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

I think I just might try you out. I have paid (as a group) for 6 services that have absolutely killed it last year, but all are down this year. Go figure. Maybe getting back to the forums, where I started is the way to go.