Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schmuck Play of the Day Presented by Whippit

Rangers

Needless to say, the Whipster's all over KC ML here

I generally don't bet guys with fruity last names like Francis

but once upon a time, James Francis was a pitcher's pitcher. And when you gut sludge like Armandis Galarraga tossing no-hitters, you gotta figure the sky's the limit for Francis

Francis ain't disappointing nobody so far this year. The remainder of his season will likely play out in 1 of 2 ways.....either KC wins a weak AL Central division crown & rides Francis into October, or KC trades him to a contender at the deadline for younger talent

Either way it's a win-win for Francis & KC

besides, it ain't like the name "Holland" sparks fear into opponents anymore....the Nordic tradition died around Battle of Hastings...then came Dracula...& the rest is history

but seriously, you gotta respect that KC offense in this ballpark. Amateur bettors overrating Texas so far. I mean they shoulda layed a powerful whipping on the LA Angels, but that didn't happen. Texas mite not even win LA West w/o Cliff Lee.

Don't get caught with your drawers down on Texas here. My private bookman is already regretting he ever met me. Make yours do the same, & tell em the Whipster sent ya...

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

excellente'

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl buddy

schmuck jr play is the 'under' in this game...

high scoring run environment, KC's big Hawaiian could feast on Holland & pass the poi