Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Hump Day Pine Tar ~ 9/24

Well half way thru the week, and with Ncaa coming into play the next few days? and Baseball reg season Ending? These might be close to my last MLB plays this year, Have enough to study for Ncaa this weekend, took alot of notes from what i saw Saturday, and am As Known for my Ncaa as my NHL, but this is the MLB section so lets do this

2 - 0 - 1 Last night here at SBR
    2 - 1 in Italian Soccer today

so i would say 4 - 1 - 1 in 6 Plays made at your forum the last 2 days? Works!

Where to go today, and i actually took quite a while on the deck sitting with my coffee analyzing the games in my head, and getting some Stats i like to peek at in case im stupid for a second lol

Is anyone noticing KC is killing it right now and Detroit um? Stinks? LoL

Can KC just stay this hot? Dogs Monday? Winna! Favored a Schoche Tuesday? Winna, Dogged again today with Bannister, and Bannister on the road? Good luck!!

I cant touch thisside, as even though KC is the better team RIGHT NOW! Its so hard for me to lay KC on the road with confidence, so um, i mentioned that game for nothing, nevermind lol

Although the 2 unders have me thinking someone may hit the ball today, Lefty is Robertson, and um? do i need to go on about how quality of a lefty that clown is? Actually with that said, i will go with Runs, i dont see 3 unders happening here, and i hope for the 10 to creep in somehow, although touching this game is pointless, how about i Got 5 Bucks that says Runs will come! LOL

KC / Det ~ Over 10 ~ $5 (Going Big mang! Look out!)

Seriously 5 frigin Bucks lol thats called a Test Play, so the hell with 5 Bucks to see if im right

OK more serious plays, See me looking at the Stros and Reds Total, R Ramirez has been quite a Find, Team wins whenever he starts and the 2 - 1 lucky catch yesterday was a Sweatshop all night, How that ended 2 -1? no idea lol

But you can see at my tracker site i went 11- 4 yesterday with Baseball, and the Reds and the Under? were two of em!

SO today, Houston and Cincy still cant hit so why fear it again?

Cincy / Houston ~ Under 8.5

A Tale of two seasons in one!

L Hernandez, i mean ok Minny out of the gate? Guy couldnt lose, especially at home, he was just solid, then he fell apart, got booted, and the Rocks picked him up and since his first start? Yeah ok he found a way in a start or two, but um, i dont trust him at this point in the season especially, Guy may bee looking for a job next year so he needs to pitch well? Having the Lowly Giants youd think would help?

Ahh man my wife just called and I have to deal with something

Ill be back before game times if it matters to anyone!

Western
    Western's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, what you think of with this Atlanta v Philly game? Was leaning the over. Think the Phillies put some runs on the Braves tonight. So leaning the over and was going to back the CWS v Min Uner, appreciate the reply.

Magica10

2 - 0 - 1 Last night here at SBR
    2 - 1 in Italian Soccer today

KC / Det ~ Over 10 =

And KC Can sweep them to boot apparently!

Small bets, big bets, Play it how ever you like!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-26-14 at 02:39 PM.

Magica10

Oh man sorry, i am just getting back and replied to the NHL post, and just checked in here, Well i would have replied, no point in saying what i thought now i suppose, Sorry Mang!

Western
    Western's Avatar Become A Pro!

No worries, backed the over. Alittle surprised about who put the runs on the board though lol.

Magica10

Cincy / Houston ~ Under 8.5 =

Candy!

Thats 2 - 0 tonight, 4 - 0 - 1 in my 5 baseball plays at SBR, thats a decent % huh? lol

Sorry i didnt finish my point about my concerns about Livan and Sanchez, i hope you knew where i was going with that!

Its on its way early lol

Welp, Thatll work!

Ciao!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-26-14 at 02:39 PM.

Magica10

Quote Originally Posted by Western View Post
    No worries, backed the over. Alittle surprised about who put the runs on the board though lol.
    And Quite a Dog to Bark at when they were +250 or something insane

Good job today , i think you got both those plays mentioned, and i nailed mine so between us?
    Not too shabby!

Sorry i didnt get to your post sooner, and Hey, Call me Ej, please feel free!

Im A Person not a screen name lol ya know? Ok then, Ciao!