tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best plus line

Rockies team total over 3.5 runs (+135)

Lincecum is the giant's ace but his manager has a tendency to overuse him. Lincecum has thrown 118 (sept 18), 138 (sept 13) and 126 (sept 8) pitches in his last 3 starts. Lincecum threw 118 pitches in a loss to the dbacks. His manager wanted to give him the opportunity to win the game and let him pitch a complete game. Lincecum threw 138 pitches the game before that against the padres. He pitched a complete game shutout. Lincecum threw 126 pitches against the dbacks.

The giants manager is overusing his ace and his ace may get shelled because of his manager's decision not to pull him out. Lincecum also threw 132 (aug 27), 115 (aug 22), and 119 (aug 17) pitches in 3 consectutive starts in august. In his very next start after throwing 115+ pitches in 3 straight outings, Lincecum gave up 5 runs in 5 innings and lost that start 6-5 (Sept 2) to the rockies.

Lincecum is not a machine and he will be tired after throwing 115 plus pitches in 3 consectutive starts. The rockies still have a good offense and can score some runs. THe giants bullpen is also suspect to give up runs. THe sept 2 game against the rockies was right after Lincecum pitched 3 games where he threw 115+ pitches. Lincecum will be facing the same situation again on tuesday. I also do not think that LIncecum will be able to go more than 6 innings in this game. I think he will be tired.

The rockies were able to score 5 runs in 5 innings against Lincecum on sept 2. This time all we need is to score 4 runs off LIncecum and than the bullpen. Anyone have any thoughts on this.

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will say you will have to sweat this one out...

tab

4-3 rockies in the 4th and I already won. I was surprised to find the spread at +145 and last night it was +135. I guess everyone was on the under.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    4-3 rockies in the 4th and I already won. I was surprised to find the spread at +145 and last night it was +135. I guess everyone was on the under.
    Nice hit tab, I am working on a rox ff at + 150, Filthy Lincecum hasnt been too sharp(compared to normal), and may be a nice fade play his last start against Dodgers(if they have anything to play for).

orlans17
    orlans17's Avatar Become A Pro!

he does have 9K's in less than 5 innings which is still great, i just need one more run to win my over 7 bet, so far i know i can't lose!

orlans17

he also has pitched 100 pitches in the 5th inning, wont be surprised if he isnt pulled soon

Dashwood Clipper

He looked awful in the 5th, over is looking easy orlans.

Dashwood Clipper

6-3 over hit

orlans17

well theyve pulled him.....i never knew who he was until they mentioned him as one of the players the giants were going to trade for rios, now that i have seen him play a full season, i know what he is all about! plus, the jays can use some pitching help now ...just one more run come on! :P

orlans17

Quote Originally Posted by Dashwood Clipper View Post
    6-3 over hit
    woooooooooohoooooo i came home right at 10 pm to see if i liked any lines and the only one i liked was this game to be over 7, it looked too little for me, plus i read this post about lincecum having thrown many pitches in previous games and that he would probably not have a good start tonight, but who knows with baseball

Dashwood Clipper

Im a Jays fan, and heard of that trade, JP is not smart enough to pull off a blockbuster in Jays favour. **** JP Ricciardi. Rios is a good outfielder, but they do need more pitching, especially after Burnett bolts for FA. Marcums out next year as well. Weak rotation outside of Doc next year.

orlans17

yea now its looking bleak for the jays' rotation...but look at what happened this year, we had phenomenal pitching, our hitting just stunk. if we had some clutch hitters, jays would be in the playoffs

Dashwood Clipper

I just dont see a good rotation or results for Jays next year. All these good FA pitchers will go to New York or Dodgers in my opinion. The Yanks didnt open the purse strings like normal, but will to open new park. Dodgers will add like always. Jays will end up overpaying for lower caliber starters.

orlans17

oh i agree that pitching this year is going to be much worse.....i would like to see JP make a deal or something to get another starting pitching or 2....his history in toronto has been trash and yet he is still the GM...i dont get it, jays havent made the playoffs in 15 years, they need to bring in someone who can pull off some trades or sign some free agents otherwise we wont be seeing playoff baseball for a while

Dashwood Clipper

Quote Originally Posted by orlans17 View Post
    oh i agree that pitching this year is going to be much worse.....i would like to see JP make a deal or something to get another starting pitching or 2....his history in toronto has been trash and yet he is still the GM...i dont get it, jays havent made the playoffs in 15 years, they need to bring in someone who can pull off some trades or sign some free agents otherwise we wont be seeing playoff baseball for a while
    Agree 100%. I hate JP.

tab

Quote Originally Posted by Dashwood Clipper View Post
    Nice hit tab, I am working on a rox ff at + 150, Filthy Lincecum hasnt been too sharp(compared to normal), and may be a nice fade play his last start against Dodgers(if they have anything to play for).
    rox ff at +150. Which team are you talking about.

Dashwood Clipper

Rockies

tab

It seems like bettors are afraid of huge plus lines. I was afraid myself to bet big on the rockies team total over 3.5 (+145).