Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

2 teams struggling, but i like both the Redsox and St louis

Can someone tell me how the **** Lackey and Westbrook are the number 2 starters over Buckholz and Garcia????????? Im either drunk or Francoma, Yes thats what we call him around boston, and LaRussa are 2 ******* idiots! Buckholz is Cy Young material, Lackey should never, ever start a game before him, and Westbrook, was garbage 3 years ago, Grcia is a tough lefty pitcher who is still young but pitches well. Give me the redsox -140 for 5 units and St Louis a steep -185 for another 5 units, Play both of the RL also for plus money. Should be a good smiling sunday!

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful. Garcia struggled all spring. Personally living here in Stlouis I hear about and read about the Cardinals all the time. They may not win 80 games this year.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

As a Padres fan, I don't know how Carpenter didn't win the opener. I was really expecting a 8-2 win for the Cards.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I like Garcia. I can't see the Padres hitting like this consistantly. I put the Cardinals in my parlay today.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched westbrook after he came over last year. he was awesome with almost zero run support and the
    cardinals pathetic bullpen didn't hold his slim margins. His opener was not sharp. but he earned the 2nd spot from his performance last year. The cardinals again do not have a good closer. Having an ugly beard does not scare major league batters. Franklin's fastball is pedestrian. If i was a cardinals starter--I would beg to stay in the game.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Francoma? Not quite sure what part of Boston you're from, but I've never heard this before. Last time I checked, Sox fans are happy as hell with Tito. As far as pitching is concerned, how can you put Lackey and Westbrook on the same level? Lackey is a legit #2 starter on almost any team and Westbrook is lucky to be in a rotation.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Francoma? Not quite sure what part of Boston you're from, but I've never heard this before. Last time I checked, Sox fans are happy as hell with Tito. As far as pitching is concerned, how can you put Lackey and Westbrook on the same level? Lackey is a legit #2 starter on almost any team and Westbrook is lucky to be in a rotation.
    Agreed. Lackey would be the #1 starter by far on my Astros.

Footballtime

Vegas, Tito makes some very very bad decisions. Guy has been put in a great situation since he has been with the Redsox. He over uses the bullpen all the time. Lackey a #2, LOL. Guy was good 5 years ago. Since then has a 4.50 plus era. I would even possibly pitch beckett before lackey. You never heard Francoma before??? Oh thats right your from Vegas right??. KLC, being a number 1 starter on houston is like being the top Prospect in Pitt or KC. There is no way in hell Lackey, should be starting before Buckholz, Period! Lackey might be a number 2 in the NL, but i can give you 10 teams he couldnt be a number 2 on. Oh Yeah Lackey is awesome he won the world Series MVP in what 2002??? LOL Since then 9 years of shit!

Footballtime

14-12 with a 4.69 era in boston............ I think we can find better for 17 million a year! #2 My ASS!

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

Gl I like Boston today as well

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Francona subscribes to the Belichick philosophy of really tinkering with personnel early in a season to find out what works best for a playoff run.

Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I watched westbrook after he came over last year. he was awesome with almost zero run support and the
    cardinals pathetic bullpen didn't hold his slim margins. His opener was not sharp. but he earned the 2nd spot from his performance last year. The cardinals again do not have a good closer. Having an ugly beard does not scare major league batters. Franklin's fastball is pedestrian. If i was a cardinals starter--I would beg to stay in the game.
    You must not watched too much. Franklin blew 2 saves last year and the entire bullpen only blew 10. Fewest in the MLBs.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Lackey is the #2 right now to keep pressure off of Clay. He's young... do you really want him thinking he has to carry the load of a #2 pitcher all year? Any slip up he has could severely hurt his confidence. Tito always favors the vets in his early-season rotation, just like he did with Beckett over Lester the last couple years. The rotation now means NOTHING, so don't worry about it. Tito knows what he's doing

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Lumberjack View Post
    Gl I like Boston today as well
    I agree Boston is the play today.

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

boston just need to get their pitching in order, seems like they didnt realize lester wasnt the strongest yet

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

PADS and PADS OVER