Betpoints: 4350

Dolgo's prices increasing

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Naw it's just that Apartheid-power.
    ...then i suppose the Serbian Djokovic's match with the Croatian Cilic last night was an ethnic-cleansing contest...and Novak won by exercising better hygiene.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!

$400 on Dolgo +1.5 sets @1.435 @Pinnacle

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    $500 on Dolgopolov - Raonic over 22 @1.49 @Pinnacle

The max game total I would go is over 22.5 @1.63 but it is not worth for $70 of more profit with this stake with the added risk of losing with a score like 7-5 6-4.

I think Dolgo is a bad matchup for Raonic by the way. Slow hard court where Dolgopolov proved he can hang with the best in groundstrokes. Dolgo +1.5 sets @1.47 also looks good.

$500 more on Dolgopolov - Raonic over 22 @1.47 @Pinnacle

Total:$1000

-$1000

kenz

$400 on Dolgo +1.5 sets @1.435 @Pinnacle
    +$174

kenz

Not surprised with the result but I made a mistake with the last decision

Will take a break after Federer - Kevin Anderson game

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Not surprised with the result but I made a mistake with the last decision

Will take a break after Federer - Kevin Anderson game
    Good call bro. U can't predict Raonic losing the way he did in set two. I'm waiting for better matches next week! Well done so far, and keep up the good work next week

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Good call bro. U can't predict Raonic losing the way he did in set two. I'm waiting for better matches next week! Well done so far, and keep up the good work next week
    I had a long decision process between Dolgo to win a set and over 22. In the end I took the over with a bigger stake.

I knew Dolgos style would overpower Raonic, but was not expecting this much. 5th game in the 2nd set was brutal, from 0-40 to 2 game points and then broken. After that Dolgo took the reigns again.

After Federer game I will try to stay away from action.

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Take a long break or just until the next tourney starts?

charley365
    charley365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

unlucky kenz
    Better days will come
    Good prediction on $400 on Dolgo +1.5 sets @1.435 @Pinnacle
    My bookie only gave over 23.5 for that game
    So i gave it a miss, good luck with your fed pick

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

:/ had same feeling... What do you think about this parlay:

Kevin +5.5 games
    Gulbis

Small stakes??
    Good odds small stakes = small risk.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Take a long break or just until the next tourney starts?
    Did not check the calendar, but if there is an 250 event after this better not to bet on it or small wagers. If there is a Masters, I will continue
    Quote Originally Posted by charley365 View Post
    unlucky kenz
    Better days will come
    Good prediction on $400 on Dolgo +1.5 sets @1.435 @Pinnacle
    My bookie only gave over 23.5 for that game
    So i gave it a miss, good luck with your fed pick
    Dolgo is shorter, more compact, more complete return technique, gets in the groundstroke early, hits powerful. He plays crazy tennis last few weeks to really in form.

The bomb deactivation analogy was intact, in betting we dont have a room for 1% error. I read the game well but made the wrong final decision. It is better to stay away for a few days. On the other hand if Raonic did not choke at 3-1 adv-40 we werent talking these and saying what a good pick it was But he struggled in all his serves in 2nd set and Dolgo's game overpowered his
    Last edited by kenz; 03-13-14 at 06:13 PM.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Betfrog View Post
    :/ had same feeling... What do you think about this parlay:

Kevin +5.5 games
    Gulbis

Small stakes??
    Good odds small stakes = small risk.
    They look good. But Isner can make you sweat some if he serves like this. I was leaning there will be a tiebreak on that game but I will enjoy some time out.

BOL

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Yeah I am worried about the impicable(or what it is called) serve of isner.
    Another bet a have a good feeling in is on marathonbet:

E.Gulbis vs J.Isner. Handicap Betting Sets:Gulbis, Ernests (+1.5)
    Price: 1.25

R.Federer vs K.Anderson. Handicap Betting Games: Anderson, Kevin (+5)
    Price: 1.333

gives 1.66

Would have liked +5,5 on anderson though

or most preferrable over 22 games in isner vs gulbis together with +5,5 games for andersson.

HatersGonnaHate

[QUOTE=kenz;21380886]Did not check the calendar, but if there is an 250 event after this better not to bet on it or small wagers. If there is a Masters, I will continue

Yeah kenz a masters event in I think Miami starts next week

kenz

[QUOTE=HatersGonnaHate;21381020]
    Did not check the calendar, but if there is an 250 event after this better not to bet on it or small wagers. If there is a Masters, I will continue

Yeah kenz a masters event in I think Miami starts next week
    Then it is all good

Lets fade Murray

HatersGonnaHate

Is mAsters and grand slams the only tourneys you bet on kenz?? Or do you just go smaller on the 250 and 500 events (obviously for less motivation and lack of top tier talent). Also you ever bet challengers?

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Betfrog View Post
    Yeah I am worried about the impicable(or what it is called) serve of isner.
    Another bet a have a good feeling in is on marathonbet:

E.Gulbis vs J.Isner. Handicap Betting Sets:Gulbis, Ernests (+1.5)
    Price: 1.25

R.Federer vs K.Anderson. Handicap Betting Games: Anderson, Kevin (+5)
    Price: 1.333

gives 1.66

Would have liked +5,5 on anderson though

or most preferrable over 22 games in isner vs gulbis together with +5,5 games for andersson.
    Isner-Gulbis last clash in Valencia was crazy.

Isner wasted 10 break points, Gulbis wasted 8 break points.

Gulbis was so moody that day, too many tantrums. Isner won in 2 tiebreaks 7-4 and 7-2. Tomorrow's game can really be a nerve test

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Is mAsters and grand slams the only tourneys you bet on kenz?? Or do you just go smaller on the 250 and 500 events (obviously for less motivation and lack of top tier talent). Also you ever bet challengers?
    Since 2012 I used to bet same amount of bets for each tourney, bet on WTA and challengers and doubles, also live bet but this year I am making early plans, arranging as much Bankroll as I can so I can bet heavy and comfortably come Masters and Grandslams.

This year I am skipping WTA, doubles and livebet altogether, also skipping challengers most of the time with the talent involved and possible "fixing". Still if I like a bet I play occasionally. With 250s or 500s I still wager, I have less total volume definitely but occasionally if I like the bet I go as heavy as 4% of my bankroll, around $1000.

Since I adopted this technique in 2014 I made approximately $15K. My best profit in 2 months time. I read somewhere to withdraw your earnings on the exact day on the exact time weekly. Monday 09:00 A.M for me. So my bankroll is fixed around $22K to $25K, approximately half in bookies half on my bank account. I also try to buy something nice each week if I withdrew money. It can be sports supplements, watch, designer clothes or some electronical device. It does not need to be something over-board, I enjoy the feeling.

Also I stopped betting on basketball, cricket and soccer. All my concentration, time and bankroll is committed to tennis. People say capping tennis is harder but quite the opposite for me. I cant cap a basketball game and learned to be ok with it
    Last edited by kenz; 03-13-14 at 07:14 PM.

MartyFR
    MartyFR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Since 2012 I used to bet same amount of bets for each tourney, bet on WTA and challengers and doubles, also live bet but this year I am making early plans, arranging as much Bankroll as I can so I can bet heavy and comfortably come Masters and Grandslams.

This year I am skipping WTA, doubles and livebet altogether, also skipping challengers most of the time with the talent involved and possible "fixing". Still if I like a bet I play occasionally. With 250s or 500s I still wager, I have less total volume definitely but occasionally if I like the bet I go as heavy as 4% of my bankroll, around $1000.

Since I adopted this technique in 2014 I made approximately $15K. My best profit in 2 months time. I read somewhere to withdraw your earnings on the exact day on the exact time weekly. Monday 09:00 A.M for me. So my bankroll is fixed around $22K to $25K, approximately half in bookies half on my bank account. I also try to buy something nice each week if I withdrew money. It can be sports supplements, watch, designer clothes or some electronical device. It does not need to be something over-board, I enjoy the feeling.

Also I stopped betting on basketball, cricket and soccer. All my concentration, time and bankroll is committed to tennis. People say capping tennis is harder but quite the opposite for me. I cant cap a basketball game and learned to be ok with it
    This will probably help me.

I also bet too much, and need to calm down a bit.

Will follow your tips, including one standard time/day to withdraw!

Thanks!

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

My god that Pennetta is an idiot. Many shots right there at the line and she's not using the challenges.

And now she lost the set and almost started crying. Stephens is guaranteed winner.
    Last edited by Steamroller; 03-13-14 at 07:28 PM.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Can i get clarification what the pick is on this anderson vs fed match?

thetitanlb

Anyone?

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

once upon a time there was this thing called a mouse, and with it could be activated all manner of wonders...

among them, the ability to go back to earlier pages...and the ability to scroll up and down on said pages...

and even more wonderous than the mouse, was a pair of eyes and a hemispheric brain with which to guide the mouse until that desired information was found

don't be afraid to ask questions...but, wherever you are, do look around a wee bit before you do...

on a thread, if you can't see something on the current page...go back, 1 page at a time...

and if you can't find it anywhere, say, on the last 3/4 pages...THEN, it makes sense to ask
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-13-14 at 10:02 PM.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Just curious but how do you not know what event comes after Indian wells?

thetitanlb

I actually did look back two pages. Just totally missed the post. All good though

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Tough loss. on Federer over

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
    Tough loss. on Federer over
    Yes but everyone knew or should have known that Stan made Anderson look good by giving up. I've been saying that for two days now. Just before his match against Stan even Kenz faded Anderson but then he bought in again once Stan created the impression that Anderson really beat him, which HE DIDN'T. Besides, Fed eats big servers like Anderson up for a living. He knows how to break them down.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Not really anything to be worried about. 2 loss days after 16 win days so its not like kenz system is wrong. No need to change anything as there will always be loss days here and there but just a matter of not chasing on loss days to maintain a good profit.

Anderson played well but Federer just went to another level in that 2nd set, not much anyone can do when he plays like that.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Not really anything to be worried about. 2 loss days after 16 win days so its not like kenz system is wrong. No need to change anything as there will always be loss days here and there but just a matter of not chasing on loss days to maintain a good profit.

Anderson played well but Federer just went to another level in that 2nd set, not much anyone can do when he plays like that.
    Totally disagree about the match. Fed choked in the first set (had three breakers in one game). He should have won that first set at 6-4 or 6-3.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Totally disagree about the match. Fed choked in the first set (had three breakers in one game). He should have won that first set at 6-4 or 6-3.
    How does that equal to Anderson not playing well? Anderson had a break or two opportunities himself, and that one game u talked about was pretty much the only real opportunity for Fed to break in the 1st set. Plus in mens tennis, the break rate is usually only around 30-40% each match usually.

What I said was Anderson played well but Federer rose to another level in the 2nd set which majority of players would've crumbed against too.

kenz

$1000 on Kevin Anderson - Roger Federer over 19.5 @1.34 @unibet

1. The total looks to low to pass for me.
    2. I may be spoiling myself with stakes because I am having a good run recently. Still this total looks to good to be true, 6-4 6-4 is enough
    -$1000

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

was a bad day kenz. got my dough back with stanford. lets stack some loot tomorrow with gulbis isner o 24.5

kenz

2 tough losses yesterday, -$1,826

2nd red day on 17th day of recording

Began recording: 25/02/2014
    Total Won: $12,876.20
    Total Lost: $5,500
    Total Profit: +$7,376.20

Total Wager: $30,275
    Return of Investment: +24.36%

No bets until Miami Masters, need a few days out

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by professionalAD View Post
    was a bad day kenz. got my dough back with stanford. lets stack some loot tomorrow with gulbis isner o 24.5
    Congratulations man

I am taking a few days out until Miami Masters

BOL on your play!

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last