Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by charley365 View Post
    flipkens was as low as 1.09 now she's 30
    I really love ladies tennis

roll on 2moro!! and anderson
    Took Big Kev @1.54 @Pinnacle now it is @1.33, line is also with us

WTA is a joke
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wolkaan

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

When do you think you are making new plays boss?

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!

5-6 hours later

charley365
    charley365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

yeah 1.36 on betfair now, i think your on a winner.
    You got him at a nice price and your loaded up.
    So now the game, big serve v weak, big man v little fella
    Its not WTA so its looks solid i hope.
    no need to load more your good, price sucks now anyway.
    He will get it done

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    last year or 2012 before trying to cap a game I watched this.

Did not watch him recently so I dont have a clue. But judging by this video, he is poor. But this was 2010 so maybe he upped his game.

Watched Thiem a few times, he is really talented. The thing that I dont like about him is either he is WTA-level emotional or a fixer.
    He has a lot of 6-0 6-1 set score losses in games where he won

I think Thiem wins, but wont touch it
    And dont judge Kosakowski by wins against Goffin or Benjamin Becker type of players who are short + lack power in serves and Forehands.

Thiem is above them. Still I will not touch it 100%
    Thiem won fair and square

kenz

$200 on there will be a tiebreak in Wawrinka - Karlovic @1.43 @Marathonbet

(Slow court might be a problem but Wawrinka did not play a game for 1.5 months)

Last edited by kenz; 03-08-14 at 02:08 AM.

kenz

yeah 1.36 on betfair now, i think your on a winner.
    You got him at a nice price and your loaded up.
    So now the game, big serve v weak, big man v little fella
    Its not WTA so its looks solid i hope.
    no need to load more your good, price sucks now anyway.
    He will get it done
    He should

kenz

$400 on Alejandro Falla +5 @1.42 @Pinnacle
    Last edited by kenz; 03-08-14 at 02:27 AM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Hi Kenz. Thx for info this morning. Was kicking myself for not betting those 3 bets though as they all ended up coming through and winning. Can you give me your insight on a few of these matches I'm going to post about?

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Hi Kenz. Thx for info this morning. Was kicking myself for not betting those 3 bets though as they all ended up coming through and winning. Can you give me your insight on a few of these matches I'm going to post about?
    Apart from a few question marks Federer/Wawrinka looked good to me, did not see that game until you posted. Well caught

Hanescu won first set but Robert served at 5-3 and ended up losing 5-7. I think over was the better choice as anything can happen in 3rd. But yes your Hanescu won.

I may be mistaken but I got the impression you wanted to fade Lu

And of course

kenz

$150 on Pablo Andujar ML @1.77 @Tempobet

Goat Milk

Raonic Vasselin - The odds seem short here for Raonic. He should win this match in straight sets, no? I think he took some time after the open to regroup, and I think Raonic is just way too much for this guy.

Nishikori Giraldo- Nishikori is the better player but with how these courts are playing I think Giraldo has a good chance to beat him. I like the way Giraldo has been improving over the last few months and he just hasn't been able to close out a few matches, but Nishikori isn't that mentally tough to impose his will. I think the match is a coin flip but maybe I'm missing something.

Haas/Chardy - Why is this a pk basically? Just because Haas retired in last tourny? Haas had a couple weeks to rest and he should be good to go. This is Haas's favorite tournament of the year basically, I see no reason why he shouldn't beat Chardy.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Raonic Vasselin - The odds seem short here for Raonic. He should win this match in straight sets, no? I think he took some time after the open to regroup, and I think Raonic is just way too much for this guy.

Nishikori Giraldo- Nishikori is the better player but with how these courts are playing I think Giraldo has a good chance to beat him. I like the way Giraldo has been improving over the last few months and he just hasn't been able to close out a few matches, but Nishikori isn't that mentally tough to impose his will. I think the match is a coin flip but maybe I'm missing something.

Haas/Chardy - Why is this a pk basically? Just because Haas retired in last tourny? Haas had a couple weeks to rest and he should be good to go. This is Haas's favorite tournament of the year basically, I see no reason why he shouldn't beat Chardy.
    Now let me put it first, I enjoy when I make someone skip a lean which eventually lose and hate it if he decides to skip because of me and lean eventually wins.So it is always mixed feelings for me to answer questions like this. But this is what I see.

1. 2 guys I like to avoid. If Raonic played someone like Dİmitrov I would pound Dimitrov.Slow court might affect Raonic a little bit, and he did not play a single game in 2 months which is huge. In 2011, in a slow hard court in Chennai Vasselin beat Raonic in 3 but Raonic's win record now is a lot better than it wasin 2011. And historically Raonic did not got beaten to Vasselin type of guys for the last 1-2 years on outdoor hard. Vasselin is not the most skillful player too. I dont like backing Raonic, not sure if I will bet but these are my 2 cents. Do what your instincts say, I might say

2. Interestingly Giraldo beat Nishikori here in 2012. But Nishi's odd were higher back, now he is more favourite.
    My 2 cents is Nishi wins here if he is not injured. Giraldo is way overrated against top names, thought that the first time I watched him, 2nd time I watched him and the final time I watched him. He plays as flat tennis as it can get, does not have a wow factor, does not have great shots. He does not serve well too.
    Nishikori does not have the best serve, he is a headcase, he may be the biggest choker on net among top20 players, I seen him maybe 20 times with impossible faults on the net. But he is a very good returner, like a fvcking robot at times
    Giraldo's flat tennis did not bring him victories among top players much
    I think Nishi is superior to Giraldo on every aspect of the game where Giraldo shines. It should be the revenge of 2012 if Nishi is healthy and dont get injury breaks.

3. If you watch Haas he never wins a game easily. I like Tommy but he has a bad temper/always angry, he plays with one handed BH which is a risky technique if you are not 100% fit, he is out of shape recently too.

Now Chardy has a great upset potential against big names. Last 2 years Chardy beat Tsonga, Murray, Roddick, Del Potro on hard courts. I dont think Haas can beat them maybe Roddick. Sure he played great against Novak and beat him but dont recall another huge win on hard courts.

Chardy also played very good tennis against Fognini on clay, I have to admit I was surprised as hell. He was as disinterested as someone could be against Ferrer on clay (might be bored of South American clay swing for weeks), if he was not he could challenge him too. I remember him being extremely disinterested against Rosol in Paris Masters too

If you can youtube it, watch Haas on some hard court games lately you will see he sucks very big. This year he lost to Jack Sock, Guillermo Garcia Lopez and Steve Johnson on outdoor hardcourts, do you see the level of competition here

I think Chardy wins this but over 22 (buying 0.5 points) looks like a good option too (Haas has a possibility to choke though, more likely than Chardy choking)
    Last edited by kenz; 03-08-14 at 03:11 AM.

Goat Milk

Thanks Kenz. WIll think more about Raonic and Haas. No bet on Giraldo Nishikori.

wolkaan
    wolkaan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Good luck man

Scuderia
    Scuderia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kenz on fire you are a winner !

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by wolkaan View Post
    Good luck man
    Thanks bro Rondo is the best

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia View Post
    Kenz on fire you are a winner !
    Thanks man

kenz

$200 on Tommy Haas - Jeremy Chardy over 22 @1.66 @Marathonbet

kenz

$1500 on Grigor Dimitrov ML @1.22 @Tempobet

Should be free money, 2-0 might be good too

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Kenzy! man I love your thread and your betting stayle!

Good job so far,but for today,I really dont like your HC bet against Janowicz.
    Fella is trash and if Dudi killed him 6:1 6:4,dont see how Jerzy will have trouble against him.

Also the bet on Pablo,if is not clay,this shit can play,hes fast surface recored is embarrassing.

Good luck man,I'll love to see more sharp bets from you...

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    Kenzy! man I love your thread and your betting stayle!

Good job so far,but for today,I really dont like your HC bet against Janowicz.
    Fella is trash and if Dudi killed him 6:1 6:4,dont see how Jerzy will have trouble against him.

Also the bet on Pablo,if is not clay,this shit can play,hes fast surface recored is embarrassing.

Good luck man,I'll love to see more sharp bets from you...
    Thanks man

Janowicz is horrible, plain and simple, on outdoor hardcourts. In his last 14 games he does not have 1 game where he won 2-0, we are talking about Devvarman, Andujar, Dancevic, Maximo Gonzalez (whom he lost 3-0 in a grand slam for God's sake), Jordan Thompson here( 5 setter in this years Australian Open)

Look at his outdoor Grand Slam record, both Australian Open and US Open. I am going backwards in terms of date

5 setter with Jordan Thompson
    Lost 3-0 to Maximo Gonzalez
    5 setter with Devvarman
    Lost to Dennis Novikov in US Open who is barely at challenger level
    Lost to Matwel Middelkop
    Lost to Haider Maurer

Janowicz on outdoor hard courts and Janowicz on clay or Paris Masters is not the same guy by a mile.

I have a few doubts with Falla, who sometimes mentally melts down and give up. If he does not give up somehow, he will cover 85% There is a reason this +5 is only available on Pinnacle in the entire world

Andujar is solid on groundstrokes but sometimes he turns into a mental wreck. I dont like Vesely's game much at this level. This could be tight and go over. I did not buy a lot, one of my least stakes ($150), but I like Andujar's chances here.
    Last edited by kenz; 03-08-14 at 08:23 AM.

JustSomeCash

Thanks man

Janowicz is horrible, plain and simple, on outdoor hardcourts. In his last 14 games he does not have 1 game where he won 2-0, we are talking about Devvarman, Andujar, Dancevic, Maximo Gonzalez (whom he lost 3-0 in a grand slam for God's sake), Jordan Thompson here( 5 setter in this years Australian Open)

Look at his outdoor Grand Slam record, both Australian Open and US Open. I am going backwards in terms of date

5 setter with Jordan Thompson
    Lost 3-0 to Maximo Gonzalez
    5 setter with Devvarman
    Lost to Dennis Novikov in US Open who is barely at challenger level
    Lost to Matwel Middelkop
    Lost to Haider Maurer

Janowicz on outdoor hard courts and Janowicz on clay or Paris Masters is not the same guy by a mile.

I have a few doubts with Falla, who sometimes mentally melts down and give up. If he does not give up somehow, he will cover 85% There is a reason this +5 is only available on Pinnacle in the entire world

Andujar is solid on groundstrokes but sometimes he turns into a mental wreck. I dont like Vesely's game much at this level. This could be tight and go over. I did not buy a lot, one of my least stakes ($150), but I like Andujar's chances here.
    Ok I get it,but steel IMO Fella sucks this year and to back him with 1.50 odds for being competitive is crime lol

but like always i wish you the best

kenz

Ok I get it,but steel IMO Fella sucks this year and to back him with 1.50 odds for being competitive is crime lol

but like always i wish you the best
    Thanks man

but overcoming a spread of 5 cant be described as a competitive it is a huge spread. Janowicz needs to win by 6 for me to lose

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Hey Kenz, line is moving against us now on the Anderson match. Who do you think is backing Hewitt, sharp or public?

JustSomeCash

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Hey Kenz, line is moving against us now on the Anderson match. Who do you think is backing Hewitt, sharp or public?

Hewitt going for his 600th career wins and turn to being the third active ATP Tour player to win 600 matches (Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are the only active players to reach the milestone), so probably is going to give a lot of effort tonight.

What you guys think about the over? Hewitt can push it to decider or TB.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Hewitt going for his 600th career wins and turn to being the third active ATP Tour player to win 600 matches (Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal are the only active players to reach the milestone), so probably is going to give a lot of effort tonight.

Great. It had to be the one match I bet on. I hate missing an angle. And this is certainly an angle.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    yeah it upped a bit but it did not go more than that for while and I dont expect too much of a change from now on

I dont know who backs but we are on the right side

kenz

He might give a lot of effort, but we will see if that will be enough.

He has to break Anderson and hold onto his serve, 2 things that look difficult for him. These look easier for Kevin.

With latest forms, I did not feel any concerns with Hewitt's 600th win possibility. It is a good detail, a nice fact which hypes the game but we should look at the material these 2 players offer.

Also Kevin Anderson has the chance of becoming the first player to deny Hewitt's 600th win, to deny Hewitt being in an exclusive club to only Nadal and Federer. After losing to Dimitrov bad, he would not want to be remembered in the same sentence with Hewitt's 600th win. This is also a motivation/an angle
    Last edited by kenz; 03-08-14 at 11:27 AM.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Yeah I agree I don't like Falla here one bit and the odds drift has made Jerzy-Shorts intriguing to me.

charley365

Hey guys, its getting close to game time!!
    Hope everyone makes a killing tonight.
    Between kenz, matt, marillion, eaglesphan36, sk, hardcore and all the rest.
    I think its gonna be hard, not to make money.
    Top stuff from all these guys

kenz

Great start by Falla

kenz

Hey guys, its getting close to game time!!
    Hope everyone makes a killing tonight.
    Between kenz, matt, marillion, eaglesphan36, sk, hardcore and all the rest.
    I think its gonna be hard, not to make money.
    Top stuff from all these guys
    Thanks charley365, hopefully will be another green day

Chardy needs to step up though.

kenz

Damn

Chardy just chokes in every masters event. I need a tb for a push and if he wins 2nd over hits

Too bad he wasted a break point @5-3 30-40

charley365

kinda annoyed i did not take falla to take a set

First 1234567 ... Last