tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    ITF (HongKong)

Let's go
    6-4 6-4

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

You have a killer thread, keep it up. : ) I like how you spot bets with big juice, yet good value. GL in 2015!

tipsadontlikehim

Thanks but i have to say I do make stupid bets once in a while.
    I'll see if i can continue this thread in 2015, busy personal life to come but i'll try! good luck to you with your plays !

tipsadontlikehim

Confident here, RBA will have to handle a jetlag (but not a huge one), 2 full days of rest since his loss in Chennai, he's simply a better player than Mannarino.

tipsadontlikehim

LIVE play, I will try to back MONACO if taiwanese LU holds to lead 2-1 in the deciding set

tipsadontlikehim

Juan Monaco LIVE @2.00
    stake: 75
    Last edited by tipsadontlikehim; 01-13-15 at 04:03 AM.

tipsadontlikehim

Confident here, RBA will have to handle a jetlag (but not a huge one), 2 full days of rest since his loss in Chennai, he's simply a better player than Mannarino.

2-6, 1-2 Ret.

tipsadontlikehim

(tailing kenz)

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

It is interesting that you choose to take Muguruza -2 with higher odds, and breaking your pattern, where you usually go with the safer line, for smaller payout. Irarely lay games in WTA , if the line is lower then 3, because the difference between odds for ML and spread bet is not that big, while it happens quite often that player which wins the game, doesn't cover the line, becuase of the a lot of momentum changes during the match, which we see in womens tennis and results like 7-5, 2-6, 6-3.
    Also, you are betting here on information that Kerber is exhausted, so there must be at least small posibility that she will retire, if she will not be feeling well.
    In the end, it probably won't make a difference, but still, when placing a massive bet like this, it is worth considering every detail. I wish you good luck with this one!

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

It was a one unit play, now seeing this it is 10 times more heart-breaking for me

tipsadontlikehim

thanks
    funny enough i could have won (or at least get a push) when Muguruza won that 1st set 6-0
    but i don't know, remember the line movement right before the match? Muguruza 1.93 to 2.06 in less than 20 minutes... there are some things i clearly fail to understand, if matches are not rigged there are really strange things in betting.

This is enough for me to have a long break from betting, these -1700 hurt a lot. But well i was aware of the risk.

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    It was a one unit play, now seeing this it is 10 times more heart-breaking for me
    no worries, i don't know how to manage my bankroll, and that's exactly how I won a lot last year, and how i lost a lot today

lilmikecav
    lilmikecav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1325

2-6, 1-2 Ret.
    Hey fellas, love following your posts. I am a big gambler but never got into Tennis that much. Can someone explain why this was a NO BET? Im trying to get a better understanding for Tennis? Also, when you bet player A -2, does that mean they have to basically win 3-0 in games?

tipsadontlikehim

(tailing kenz)

Lost

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by lilmikecav View Post
    Hey fellas, love following your posts. I am a big gambler but never got into Tennis that much. Can someone explain why this was a NO BET? Im trying to get a better understanding for Tennis? Also, when you bet player A -2, does that mean they have to basically win 3-0 in games?
    -2 games meant my player has to win something like 7-6 6-4 - in that case she won 3 more games and cover the spread (exactly like NFL for example or basketball).
    if my player wins 7-6 7-6 or something like 6-3 3-6 6-4 my bet is void (my player won 2 more games than her opponent)
    if my player wins 7-6 2-6 6-4 my bet is lost

As for the Bautista Agut match above, he retired in the second set, you have to check your bookie rules regarding tennis, my bookmaker (Pinnacle) pays every bet when one full set is completed (which was the case in the Bautista Agut match, hence me losing he bet).
    Some bookies like Bet365 void every bet when a player retires, regardless if it is in the 1st set or the 3rd.

lilmikecav
    lilmikecav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1325

-2 games meant my player has to win something like 7-6 6-4 - in that case she won 3 more games and cover the spread (exactly like NFL for example or basketball).
    if my player wins 7-6 7-6 or something like 6-3 3-6 6-4 my bet is void (my player won 2 more games than her opponent)
    if my player wins 7-6 2-6 6-4 my bet is lost

As for the Bautista Agut match above, he retired in the second set, you have to check your bookie rules regarding tennis, my bookmaker (Pinnacle) pays every bet when one full set is completed (which was the case in the Bautista Agut match, hence me losing he bet).
    Some bookies like Bet365 void every bet when a player retires, regardless if it is in the 1st set or the 3rd.

Got it, thanks for the explanation. Cant wait for your upcoming plays. My bread and butter is NASCAR H2H matchups. I would love to share our plays together if your interested.

First ... 16171819